Too Much Oxygen?

Can water have too much oxygen for goldfish? I am currently blasting my filter outflow across the surface and against one wall and I am wondering if there can be too much O2 in the water for their health.

In heavily planted aquariums it's possible for the plants to saturate the water with oxygen to the point where it can't absorb anymore oxygen and the rest is released as bubbles called pearling. Generally fish in these aquariums are the healthiest that you'll find. IMO, too much oxygen is not a problem but beneficial.

-Dennis

I have always been under the influence that more is better,but have also heard some goldfish over do it with bubbles and become floaty ;) So I would guess to say if the goldfish are happy and healthy your good to go :) but best to wait till a MOD stops in for sure... as I am in no way an expert ;) (LOL)

I have always been under the influence that more is better,but have also heard some goldfish over do it with bubbles and become floaty ;) So I would guess to say if the goldfish are happy and healthy your good to go :) but best to wait till a MOD stops in for sure... as I am in no way an expert ;) (LOL)

:exactly Red is an infamous bubble wall player. He catches them and spits them out for hours on and end swims downward into them.

thanks, just wondering!

The noise was really bugging us so I had to change it.

Sadly my tank is a bit warm in the summer 78-80F.