New Tank!

ashv20

Yay! I set up my 119 litre tank this after after some serious shopping for pebbles :D and other supplies.

I recently purchased the tank and stand for $75.00 which came with two heaters, a power head and two old filters.

As soon as the fishless cycle is done, I can move my two fancy goldfish from their 21 litre tank!

Tank of death; ( :yeah: )

S6301138.jpg

New tank andddddd filter (fluval 305 1000lph) :heart:heart:heart

S6301140.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

After cycling the aquarium will be heavily planted (I have yet to get a light)

25 degree resting water temp - no heater needed, note that it's winter here haha :rofl )

:rofl It's from filling that tank with a 5 litre bucket! Lookin' trim ;)

Hehe and the shoe boxes are there because I cut the hose too short XD I sat in the carpark at like 10pm at night testing the pump without the stand (to see how loud it was)....one knife cut later and a hose too short :blink:

• Supporter

:tomuch: try filling a 66 gallon with a bucket.. if you've lost that much weight, i should be non existant!!

Hehe and the shoe boxes are there because I cut the hose too short XD I sat in the carpark at like 10pm at night testing the pump without the stand (to see how loud it was)....one knife cut later and a hose too short :blink:

:whatjust: bahahhahhahhah - i tried to add crushed coral to my tank just after midnight once.. i left it by the back door and my bf thought it was kitty litter and threw it out!! rubbish collections and it was gone!! :yikes

:tomuch: try filling a 66 gallon with a bucket.. if you've lost that much weight, i should be non existant!!

:whatjust: bahahhahhahhah - i tried to add crushed coral to my tank just after midnight once.. i left it by the back door and my bf thought it was kitty litter and threw it out!! rubbish collections and it was gone!! :yikes

Buff!

Helllll nooooo! I got a small bag for $7.00! Kitty litter :doh11:

I live in an apartment block with a hose for the whole block to use downstairs. So I took it up stairs to see if i could connect it to the tap...then I hear the neighbors looking for the hose XD

Pff in the end the hose ended up flooding the kitchen with me nearly throwing it off the balcony...

Oh and I will put it in the bucket! And I have a massive pathophysiology text book that's pretty stable. ;)

Edited by ashv20