Best Set Up For A Bubble Eye.

I'm here for advice, that doesn't mean I'm going to agree with everything you say. But I do consider everything that is said (err, typed) and i do appreciate all the people who have given advice, whether I agree with it or not.

I have read every word you typed!!

Clearly you haven't.

EDIT: Nevermind, eh? I'm getting the distinct impression I'm not wanted here anyway. I'm used to it in the real world, should get used to it online. :( Was fun whilst it lasted. Sorry that I'm annoying or whatever i've done wrong.

Edited by Pontosfan

Pontosfan, please don't feel that you are unwelcome here! It's just that sometimes you come across as a little bit argumentative, do you think you'd be willing to try being a little more open to what we say? Maybe work on the wording of your responses? Sometimes when I disagree with advice I'm given I try to acknowledge the advice and thank the person for it even if I don't plan to use it. It tells the person that you appreciate their input and the time they spent responding to you. I know you say that you are open to advice, but it sometimes comes across that you aren't by the way you respond. If that makes sense. I hope you stay.