Goldfishman And Nacho.

Mella

My boyfriend and I just got back from a two week getaway, he did a lot of drawing and seeing as I was missing my little fishies it must have got through to him.

The first is a little tellie based on my Fernando

25pqo34.jpg

Now this one is more of his influence, running with an idea. This is Goldfishman, a relatively lame superhero who was bitten by a radio active goldfish. His powers are: The memory of a Goldfish, super swimming (but no gills) and a serious weakness to ammonia. Phil then went on to decide that Goldfishman is actually just the muscle, the brains behind the outfit is Nacho, the Lionhead Genius. He tries to keep GFM in line, but doesn't always manage. Note the shower curtain cape (my idea!) and Nacho's brain-like wen.

23mou47.jpg

:D

• Supporter

oh,, how cool.. my compliments to the artist!! he's a very talented man with a highly creative girlfriend!! LOL

good work, the pair of you.. :painting:

is it for sale? one of a series perhaps? sounds like a kachinga of an idea hey?

Methinks you need to go buy a piece of paper the size of your tank's backside... give it to him, and then laminate the results! Something like that would make an AWESOMELY unique tank background :)

Methinks you need to go buy a piece of paper the size of your tank's backside... give it to him, and then laminate the results! Something like that would make an AWESOMELY unique tank background :)

Oohhh! What a good idea... Hmm.

And thanks guys, he will really appreciate the feed back. He's decided to try something with his art, wotking on it and see where it takes us.

As for the future of goldfishman I'm not sure, we'd have to see how much Phil likes him.

• Supporter

Your BF is a great artist and I LOVE goldfish man and Nacho! Not only did I giggle when reading about GFM, but I could totally see myself watching a cartoon about their adventures!