Got A New Apple Snail

wow you are like a night bat/ or owl :whatjust:

kk I thought it was just his 'spit'! he is poking his head out now - we shall see how that goes! :yeah:

• Supporter

LOL frederica.. some bopping action. he was doing this for 40 mins tonight!! this is sproket, the smaller of the two.. please disregard the noise in the background, that's just hubby going about his kitchen noisy ways..

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/stakos/?action=view&current=MOV06708.mp4

He's AWSOME!!! :tomuch:

He seems to be having a blast! It is funny that the fish really couldn't care less!

I really am starting to think Aussie snails just have more character than Swiss ones :rofl2 Caesar has NOT done anything YET! :rest: He poked his head out over lunchtime - I was already getting all excited - but he didn't move, sink, or anything! A few mins later he was back in his shell :why: I threw in a pleco wafer this morning - he doesn't care...

PS. Men in the kitchen are a disaster waiting to happen! :hide: Ever since my boyfriend made emptying the dishwasher his favorite chore - MY favorite cups are all chipped :crying: Oh well, what can you do ...

• Supporter

LOL.. if my problem was just the cups, i'd be happy to replace them and have a new style more often :tomuch:

but what i hate is when i go to the pantry and i can't find what i need to cook with!! now htere's a disater.. he's eather eaten it, or put it somewhere i can't reach or just thought it belonged in the pots cupboard.. he drives me mad i tell you MAD!! and then i have to punish him :yeah:

both my snails do this.. i have never known them to sit still for more than 2-3 hours at a time.. i think you need to give your guy some time to adapt.. he will do well once he builds some confidence..

How about how they mix everything up in the fridge!!! :doh11: And just because he is like 2meters he thinks I (a few heads shorter than him) can REACH the glasses where he 'rearranged' them on the top shelf :bat:

I hope Caesar snaps out of it soon!

• Supporter

meh.. the fridge!! if he goes anywhere near that to arrange, he know's he's going to end up in the freezer (in bags)!.. it's the only thing he really understands he CANNOT go.. (previous occurances with obedience training) :blink:

but the pantry!! oh help me god!. it's like a nuclear bomb hit it after he's been!

okay.. send ceaser over!!.. i will get his motor started for you!! and then send him back!! LOL

Caesar is getting shipped! :bingo:

OMG the pantry :wall The other day he went grocery shopping and came back with 10KILOS OF SUGAR!!! Do you realize?!?! He was like 'yea they were on sale so I thought you could use them for baking'!!! what am I going to bake - like 100 cakes?!?!?! :madrant (and it isn't like we have the HUGEST pantry ever)(you should see when he decides we need toilet paper - I can supply the entire neighborhood)

Today I was actually going to clean the fridge - but I am so not motived - I open it and it makes me want to cry :help:

I think it is worst now because he is home for holiday - disaster waiting to happen... :SmackBottom: I def have to brush up on the obedience classes!

:rofl I am planning to send him off to work for a month at a law firm (he is in last year law).

Cool you work from home. I am starting my own business so also do most from home :D