Sign in to follow this  
blackteles

Today I Went To My Favorite Lfs And.....

What a cute cat :) You will fall in love. I LOVE my cat. He is the best :)

aww that kitty! I love cats <3

went to an aquatics shop near my favourite LPS that I never knew existed!! it was amazing. they also have a reptile/insect bit - liked the chameleon, got tricked into looking at a tarantula by the boyfriend, was not happy. D: they looked like they took good care of their livestock, although the goldfish were pretty bog-standard. my favourite LPS usually has better stock! but I did buy a zebra nerite snail to keep the algae in check. we've named him Clive already hehe.

also went back into the fave LPS to see if that little ryukin bugger was still about.. he was.... I bought him :x IN MY DEFENCE I also have a new second-hand tank coming in about an hour, I think it's about 160 litres. if it's a goldfish per 40 litres, I'm basically only slightly overstocked with a snail, amirite?! I'll keep up regular wc's of course. :D

Edited by cathface

OMG that poor kitty! Nobody wanted her just because she had a messed up eye? :( Sad. Well it's really wonderful that you guys found her and took her in before her time was up!

sorry

crazy stuff

wow i dont know what happened

LMAO this made me laugh so hard! :D

That is a cute cat and it seems the young lady is having a lot of fun with her :)

I am cracking up too!!!!! LOL

What a lovely cat! I love her belly color.

Yesterday, I went to my favorite mom and pop fish store. They had hardly any goldies, but some nice plants. I bought a java fern to tie on to a rock to replace the sword that the fish demolished while I was away. I realize I have to stick with tried and true goldie resistant plants like onion, anubias and java fern. The store had some fern with really thin fronds, but didn't have any available for sale...I will go back in a few months to check. The one I bought is just a standard fern.

I went to my lfs yesterday, and they had some really cute orange orandas. I almost rescued one and bought another 15 or 20g tank for it. They have been there since last weekend and the tank they are in is starting to look horrible.

Edited by Summer4

Yesterday, I got Christmas moss, Asian vals and red crypts plus ferts. My finned friends love plants to dig around in. :)

... bought a fish. ^_^

pictures!! :D

Good Grief!!!!!!!!!! I DIDn't GO TO A FISH STORE TODAY!! What tha' heck??????? :krazy:

Bought some tropical flakes, (vitamins for the dog), and five otocinclus catfish for the tropical tank.

...got some crushed oyster shell to maintain my pH. Oh and couldn't resist getting Daisy some doggy treats, especially since she was with me - the one thing I like about P@H, doggies are welcome in-store :D

...got some crushed oyster shell to maintain my pH. Oh and couldn't resist getting Daisy some doggy treats, especially since she was with me - the one thing I like about P@H, doggies are welcome in-store :D

That's the main thing I dislike like about P@H.

Really? I think it's brilliant.

It's the only shopping trip I can do with Daisy as I would never ever tie her up outside a shop.

She's visited Harry Corrys and B&Q as a tiny puppy, every single employee wanted to hold her and carry her around! :rofl

Yeah, I'm of the mind that you don't take dogs on shopping trips in the first place.

My dog is my baby, it's fun and interesting for her to be out and about. We go to P@H on the bus, she loves the attention from all the elderly ladies! :rofl

Babies: another things I don't like in shops.

Bah! Humbug!

;)

Babies: another things I don't like in shops.

Bah! Humbug!

;)

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Are you sure you are only 21? You sound like a grumpy old man! :P

Actually 23 now (I need to change that bit on my profile). I certainly feel like a grumpy old man, bad back and all. :no:

The thing i dislike at the store more than dogs and kids is grumpy old men! They should just stay home if they are goin to be grumpy.

The thing i dislike at the store more than dogs and kids is grumpy old men! They should just stay home if they are goin to be grumpy.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I bring Tyson with me to petsmart all the time. He loves the people there. When I don't bring him, they ask where he is lol

I want to go and get more otos today. I am thinking 2 or 4 more.

Took 2 ranchu and 1 black telescope to LFS to trade for a Large Oranda to replace the deceased "Orangetta" and 2 tiny little calico fans with very fat bellies and exceptionally high dorsals and flowing tails, just couldn't pass them up. Picked up some airstones, tubing and Prime.

not my favourite but I went to P@H and got some bloodworms and crushed oyster shell :)

Today I went all over trying to find otos. I found 4 at the third place I went to. Two were not looking good but they gave them to me anyway in hopes of bringing them back with clean water. The two kept flipping over on their backs :( but the bigger one is already starting to suck on the glass again.

I also got a bunch of plants from petco with the buy 2 get 1 free sale going on :D