Good Fish Shop Gone Bad.

I visted ALL my local fish shops today because i was bored and I like looking at fish. Anyway, i went into the one which I normally class as the best when it comes to fish care and was shocked to see all the orandas (these are, in my opnion, of show quality) were flotaing at the bottom or at middle depth of their tanks verticaly! Face up. I mentioned this to one of the guys who works there and he told me, "That's what they do when they're asleep." :doh11:

Oh and I like sleeping with my head on the floor and my feet in the air. I call it "Power Sleeping"

reminds me of one of my many favorite scenes from I Love You Man, can't post the youtube link b/c it has profanity. :ignore but it's HILARIOUS!

Oh and I like sleeping with my head on the floor and my feet in the air. I call it "Power Sleeping"

reminds me of one of my many favorite scenes from I Love You Man, can't post the youtube link b/c it has profanity. :ignore but it's HILARIOUS!

HAHAH! I know EXACTLY what you're talking about! YES!!!

:rofl

In other words....

I HATE seeing a good store gone bad. It makes me so sad...:(