My Fish Died!

Guest cheerscobber

Guest cheerscobber

hey

both of my fish have died :cry1 from some mysterious thing...i dont know why but i woke up this yesterday morning and my fantail had died...then this morning i wake up and my comet has died... :( the tank was all good, etc...its not fair

RIP Tom and Jerry

Kez

What size tank do you have and what kind of filtration? Have you tested your water? Was your tank cycling? Did it suddenly get really hot or really cold? Were your fish acting strange at all? Hopefully we can figure this out so you will be able to have better luck with your next fish. Dont give up!

I'm so sorry to hear about your little fish. It's rough losing them especially when you don't know why it happened. Don't give up though somewhere out there are some more babies with your name on them. Maybe someone can help you out with what went wrong if you can post a description of what the fish were behaving like, or if they had any odd things going on with them physically like red spots, swollen with scales sticking out, hanging at the top of the water, things like that. Again I'm sorry for your loss.

Yes yes,,, it is a terrible thing... but look at it this way... you get to go to all your lfss and pick out the prittiest most supercool fish you can find in honoring your fish that has passed :rolleyes: right? hehe thats wha i do... :D

cheers

i hope getting a new fish eases your simultanious double loss ;)

have a better one...

Archived