It's Been A While

JDMac2006

Hello all! I've technically been a member of this forum for about 7 years now although I haven't been very active in over two years. I'm wanting to get back in to the aquarium world with a saltwater set-up. I was looking at the Oceanic BioCube 29g but have been seeing some bad reviews on it. Does anyone have any experience with these set-ups? Also what type of livestock can be kept in a tank this small?

I'm nowhere near experienced with saltwater tanks, but it seems to me that it would be too small to have a lot of stock in it, and the fact that it's a cube makes it seem like it would be hard to maintain everything. On some reviews I have also red that the fan and filter pump are no good and you'd have to get a much better quality one, as well as lighting. Hopefully someone with experience with marine tanks can come over to assist.

• Admin

Acutally I had a NanoCub years a go, about the same thing your mentioning. Personally they are a pain in the butt to deal with and you really cant add to much to the tank. Getting another filter on there..... Nope, no room... Getting a Skimmer on there, you can but they really are crappy... so I personally wont get another one like that again...

JMO :)