Trying Not To Waste Paint. Xd

Pontosfan

So... whenever I'm painting, I always splodge way too much paint on to my pallette, which has left the whole thing looking like the cratered and moutainous surface of a multicoloured moon! So this time, I thought instead of leaving it to harden on the pallete, I'd try my best to use it all up. I'd been using orange, red, yellow and white. Now, what could i possibly do really quickly using those colours...? Yup, that's right, so I grabbed a pencil and quickly sketched out an oranda and painted it. Just a bit of fun. :)

img001.jpg

oh this looks cool :D , hope you didnt ruin your scanner though if thats how you got it here now. .. paint all over the scanner. gosh that would suck !

That is so beautiful, really it is! You should paint more!

P.S. I am also curious, what were you painting that you had leftovers from? Can we see that painting too? :painting:

Edited by Sakura

Wow, thanks for all the kind compliments, I really wasn't expecting them. :thanks It really was just abit of fun; i mean, you can still see the pencil lines! lol XD

P.S. I am also curious, what were you painting that you had leftovers from? Can we see that painting too? :painting:

I'm working on a series of abstract tribal faces, but nothing completed yet. Just preactice and experiments so far, so nothing really to show.

I love it!! You're very talented painting.gif what kind of paint did you use?

I used acrylics.

O wow that's really cool :D Now what was the original picture?! Share please :D

Um, actually, there was no original picture. I would have done a picture of opne of my fish, but their colourations would have been too difficult to get right in the time I had; so I just drew an oranda how i would like an oranda to look. Admitedly, I have a few goldfish books lying around and I had a galnce thru them to get a better idea, but no picture in particular.

Edited by Pontosfan

Very cool! Once again, I am so jealous of everyone's artistic talent! I wish I had some! :P:painting:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...