I Have Eggs!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Shell...they look GREAT! It's been fun watching these little guys grow up. Clemmy's getting some nice colors now, he's going to be a nice looking goldfish for sure! Great job! ;)

-Dennis

OMGoodness Shelly,they are officially gold fish :heart Congratulations to you all :bounce I know what it's like to have a special fry that survives what others did not-my Zing holds that place in my heart too :wub:

were at 11 weeks now my Daughters tiny one still looks chocolaty :) and My Clemmy keeps getting whiter (LOL) still has some orange, but I wouldn't be surprised if he turns white all over by the next few weeks... I do hope he keeps some orange though :)Any way here's the new video :)

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/shellbell4ever/Goldfish%20Fry/?action=view&current=003-1.mp4

I love that fish! he just has attitude! strolling around his castle! little taste here and there! :rofl

does he still have those pretty blue eyes?! :heart

• 2 weeks later...

So my Clementine is now 12 weeks or 3 months old :) He/she seems to be loosing more of his/her Orange coloring everyday :( But what ever I just love love this little one :) Thought I would shar a few new pic's with you all :)

ctmpphp6fRDRo.jpg

ctmpphpu5VGVm.jpg

ctmpphpESfrMW.jpg

And My Fav :)

ctmpphp5MsSX6.jpg

I have been trying to get a good head on so as to see if those eyes are a poppin yet ;) but no such luck (LOL)

Thanks for following :)

Clementine is cute. :wub: I love that we get to follow her progress through your great pics and videos. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. :)

Thanks everyone :) and yes I do believe his eyes are still blue (is that for real?) I think at this rate he/she maybe an all white goldfish by the time I get back from Florida ;)I would be Oh So Happy if he/she keeps some of the Orange and becomes a red and white tele though :) Just still waiting on those eyes to start protruding ;) I'm pretty sure my Daughters Tiny ones are :) Thanks again for following :)

• 3 weeks later...

Clemmy's really coming along very nicely, Shell! I'm not going to say one way or the other with the orange holding...Clemmy could go either way as mine have been. I guess I've learned to expect nothing as they're changing colors constantly!

And I quote:

Goldfish are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. :D

Lookin' good, Shell! :Congrats:

Well as I guessed back from Vacation to an all white (or yellow) goldfish fry :) Clemmy has NO Orange on him/her what so ever now :( But looks like some yellowing at the bases of fins and tail (maybe a yellow tele in the making) well just have to wait and see :) Thanks to all who have faithfully followed along on this journey with me :)

Newest pic's :) Enjoy....

ctmpphpX7zU4e.jpg

ctmpphp3GCbBP.jpg

Thanks again for following :)