I Have Eggs!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Its it amazing.... How small they are when they hatch to how fast and big they grow... I just love to watch they grow up :) Its like a surprise :)

congrats hun

Oh My gosh the Babies are getting so big smile.gif The biggest of the three has been going through some kind of color change lately can any one tell me what they think it's coloring might turn into???I'm so excited...still look like normal eye's to me so far wink.gif

Check out the video smile.gif

http://s15.photobuck...=view¤t=001.mp4

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/shellbell4ever/Goldfish%20Fry/?action=view&current=001.mp4

Thanks for following smile.gif

Edited by shellbell4ever

Great video Shell! The fry are really coming along! Looks like a lot of gold color is starting to show, and I swear the biggest one looks like it's going teles!

:Congrats:

-Dennis

I hope so Dennis :) I'm so excited about having a bunch of tele babies :) and so curious about what color they will end up being,at least I will be keeping a pair as I promised my Daughter first pic :)

Came home from shopping to find the smallest fry stuck to the filter intake :( It had been acting a bit off lately so I wasn't really surprised, But I am totally SAD :( :( now were down to two :(

Oh I am sorry you lost one, can you turn down the current somehow? The little ones do look like they are being pushed around a bit....

The HUGE Godzilla red Goldie is amazing! He has the biggest tummy ever!!!

Thanks Everyone :)

I guess if it's meant to be it's meant to be...I really didn't want a bunch of fry in the beginning but now that I am down to two I kind of wish I had saved more eggs :( oh well,At least I have these two for now and I know if I ever wanted to do this in the future I could ;) The two remaining are getting bigger every day :) I have a few new pic's to share :) notice the difference in coloring ???

Notice the size and color difference??

ctmpphp4Rt6Xk.jpg

ctmpphpDuphcO.jpg

ctmpphpJyEWuy.jpg

ctmpphpPWqNGU.jpg

ctmpphpgAMleT.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

I guess if it's meant to be it's meant to be...I really didn't want a bunch of fry in the beginning but now that I am down to two I kind of wish I had saved more eggs

Yes. People tend to do all this culling as they panic and think that all the fry will make it. Truth is- odds are only one will make it..and left alone fate decides which.

My fry have one anal fin or one eye bigger than the other and all kinds of genetic differences Im sure, but the fact they made it is enough..they are heroes and your fry will always be your heroes too, your hard work and your pride and joy. These two cuties have made it through the roughest times (the first 6 weeks) and have the genes to get to full size. It isn't easy to raise fry....its really, really hard work.. well done and :Congrats::heart

Aww Trinket :) Thanks so much :) your kind word mean more to me than you can imagine :) :)

I am so in love with my babies it's just sad ;) Hubby thinks I am making the big boy's jealous (LOL) and it was a lot of work ,time, feedings,and care and mostly worrying :( but these two (if they continue to do well) are my pride and joy!!! I brag about them to everyone (LOL) I have now officially become the crazy fish lady on the block...good thing I'm moving in a few day's ;) I get to start all over somewhere new ;) (LOL)

As for the 2 remaining fry I believe the light one is turning orange (which is fantastic) as I do not currently own a orange goldfish :) I think the other may be black like his daddy but for now he's still a bit coppery in color, so I will wait a bit to see how that goes :) I also think his gill plates stick out a bit, but he's still a bit smaller than my bigger one :) So we'll wait and see about that as well:)

Oh My gosh the fry are now 9 weeks old :) :) My Daughter has her qt tank up and ready for her new baby that I will be delivering to her tomorrow :) and I am getting excited about the new tank setups at the new apartment!! Here's some new pic's :) Enjoy

ctmpphpY91woV.jpg

ctmpphpo59apB.jpg

ctmpphpDSbhlb.jpg

ctmpphpYnDHWH.jpg

ctmpphpqX5JkA.jpg

Thanks for following :)

Thanks Edith :)

I will be keeping the orange guy :) she's getting the little fellow :) I am a little upset about having to give him up,but I did promise her first pic, At least I get visitation rights (LOL) I am more than happy to keep the Orange one though :) :) and he is a big one huh!!!

Yes the orange one is quite big, I bet he'll grow really large. :yeah: And it is nice that you'll see tiny again. :D

Do you think you will repeat the experience if your goldies produce more eggs or was it too much work?

I am in love with the orange! He is just too much of a Godzilla!!! :D

I can't wait to see them grow up! Your daughter better keep the pics coming too :))

LOL Federica ;) I am actually bringing her the tiny one tomorrow and I have sent her koko's link many time but she's just to busy with her boys right now (LOL) She thinks I'm a bit obsessed with my fish,she enjoys her (she has my lion heads kisses and Finns :) ) But not like I do mine :)

Edith I do not think I will be doing the breeding thing again anytime soon, though it was a lot of work it was also a lot of fun as well, but also heart breaking :( I am very excited to be having at least one fry to survive and live with me forever :) I have been thinking of names...any suggestions???

Oh Amy I like that name :) maybe just Clemmy for short that way it could work for a male or female :) Thanks for the suggestion...

So My Daughter now has her little baby fry in the 10 gal qt at her place i miss having it here already :( Clemmy looked so lonely :( So I broke down the other 20 gal for the move, so all 3 goldfish are now in the one 20 gallon No worries... I have Clemmy in the breeding basket for the next day till we get all the tanks set up :) I am so excited about having a tank in the computer room :) In fact I will have a tank in every room except the bathroom (LOL)Here's a quick Video ...Enjoy

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/shellbell4ever/Goldfish/?action=view&current=002-6.mp4

I thought an update was in order the tiny little fry at my Daughters is still doing well :) and My Big Orange guy Clementine is changing once again ;) I hope he/she doesn't loose all it's orange :( but what ever i just love this little one oh so much :) here's some new pic's at 10 + weeks now :)

Clemmy's new Digs :)

ctmpphp9bD4wM.jpg

getting some white now...ctmpphpPbLDW4.jpg

What do you think the final color will be????

ctmpphpI1DTI5.jpg

what ever the color this little one has a big spot in my heart forever!!!!

ctmpphpoNuv12.jpg

Thanks for following :)