I Have Eggs!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!! I am a Horrible fishy Mommy :( I just sucked one of my smallest fry in the python :( :( It was to late and I panicked :( he's gone now...now I'm down to 3 :( I just feel horrible :( no more python in the fry tank back to small siphon and buckets :( I really thought it would move out of the way...the other 3 did :( I am soooo upset :( I just feel Horrible :(

Week 6 is finally here :) and I still have 3 very healthy and fat fry :) :) I'm not so worried about re homing anymore My daughter will get first pic and I will be keeping 2 :) :) Here's the new pic's ...enjoy and thanks for following :) :)

ctmpphpQNQC4C-1.jpg

ctmpphpIxAZrM.jpg

ctmpphpgsQYSi.jpg

ctmpphpF7WuKN.jpg

ctmpphpCPwfTt.jpg

Again thanks for following along on this journey with me :)

Thanks everyone smile.gif

And Yes I will be keeping two smile.gif and My Daughter will be keeping one smile.gif The Parents were my male black moore and female white lionhead....So they are all spoken for smile.gif I forgot to add the video smile.gif here's they're first time with pre soaked tubeflex worms so funny smile.gif

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/shellbell4ever/Goldfish%20Fry/?action=view&current=002-7.mp4

Edited by shellbell4ever

Originally when i just had the 4... I was thinking Jaws,Brody, Quint and Hooper :) I may still use those names minus Jaws ;) I also got their tank hood/light today :) :) It looks so much better :) :)

ctmpphpn5C0eo.jpg

Thanks for following :)

Thanks Dennis :)

I'm so enjoying my babies :) They are exploring the tank a lot more these days instead of hovering in the corner ;),acting like little goldfish,picking on stuff in the plants since I added these bigger ones the other day :) And foraging on the bottom for food,they are eating almost everything the big guys are now, I just soak it a bit longer ,they really are so cute to watch :) I can not wait till they start showing some color...I'm hoping for at least one orange one :) I do not have an orange baby at the moment :( I still miss my pumpkin :(

So I moved the Fry into there new tank for the big move in a couple of weeks and they got to meet there daddy ;) LOL

What do you think....

Dad (Black Moor) Checking out the fry ;) wondering if they're a new snack maybe (NOT)

ctmpphpPhxvjI.jpg

Hey you think that's our Dad??

ctmpphpWVNMOZ.jpg

They're Cute Bubbles... Congrats!!! ;)

ctmpphpmo1dcg.jpg

Ok.... Can we go home now???

ctmpphp7xsyFU.jpg

Thanks for following ;)

how cute!!! you think they are still small enough to get eaten? :undecided:

oh and for the box you can get a breeder basket - so that the water from the tank circulates, and the filtration also works for the little guys. :heart

Oh no worries they are NOT going in the tank with the big guys (LOL) I just took the pic for comparison reasons (LOL)

The fry have moved into the tank next to them :)

Sadly because of the upcoming move I had to choose between the fry tank or the Oranda Tank (because I can only have (2) 20-25 gal tank in the new apt :( )

So the Oranda's went to a new home this past weekend (I am sad and miss them :( but it's for the best and they are going to a nice big 65 gallon tank, and I made a new friend in the deal,long story;) )

I broke down the fry tank(for now ;)) and moved the babies into the old Oranda Tank :)

OMG I can not believe the Fry are now 7 weeks old smile.gif I really can not wait to see what color they are going to be...any way here they are in the new big tank next to Bubbles and Blizz...

http://s15.photobuck...iew¤t=002-1.mp4

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/shellbell4ever/Goldfish%20Fry/?action=view&current=002-1.mp4

Edited by shellbell4ever