Sign in to follow this  
jayne

Life In The Big Tank

They're just beautiful,Jayne :D

Gorgeous! They look sooo happy with all that space :) And it's soooo clean!

A tank that size seems so daunting to take care of. I don't know how you do it, but it's beautiful seeing it. Thanks for sharing :)

oh my gosh, that tank is HUGE! It's beautiful and all of your goldies look soooo happy and healthy.

WONDERFUL!!!I so want a huge goldfish tank :) maybe just not that big...I'd have to hire some one for the cleaning (LOL)

:druel Just amazing!

I could sit and watch that all day, the fish are beautiful!:heart

It's all sparkly clean too, how do you do it?!! lol :D

I love your tank. My question is how do you keep the glass so clean? I have a 150g tank that is 3 feet deep and I have a hard time reaching down with the scraper to get the algae. I have long arms too......

I love your tank. My question is how do you keep the glass so clean? I have a 150g tank that is 3 feet deep and I have a hard time reaching down with the scraper to get the algae. I have long arms too......

I use an algae magnet,a floating type so if it comes apart in the water it doesn't sink all the way to the bottom :)

I am totally drooling over your tank!

I love the decor, and so many beautiful fish! Do you give them all names? I think it would be hard to remember them all, I'd have to keep a name logbook. :rofl

I use an algae magnet,a floating type so if it comes apart in the water it doesn't sink all the way to the bottom :)

I have a mag-float too. Works pretty well for the front and the sides. It is a must have with a large tank. Could you imagine having the thing pop off and having to get it off the floor of the tank? I dont know about your tankbut my glass is very thick and the magnet pops off quite a bit. I just cant get to the back wall. I would imagine you have the same problem. I practically have to bend the top half of my body inside the tank and use a scraper. I cant get enough leverage I cant get it all. How do you get algae off the back panel? I also have some hard to scrape off stuff close to the gravel line.

Wow! Beautiful Tank!!! SOOOOO many beautiful goldies! (I was mentally "picking some out" for myself!!)

How many gallons is it? And how many fish do you have? I TRIED to count but they were to busy happily swimming around for me to keep up with! :yeah:

Edited by Jeana727

Oh my goodness that tank is amazingly beautiful! And so clean too :heart The fish look so happy! It was really funny when the whole mass of them followed you around the tank. Adorable!

Kent makes a nice long handle scrapper that is SO great for big tanks.........I got mine at Foster & Smith!!