Sign in to follow this  
finchgoldfishkeeper

Black Moor's Eye Problem

my black moor that i recently got as a get well gift looks very nice, but his one eye concerns me. The bottom one six of his eye mayb lens is red with what looks like blood. He eats very well swims well holds good conversations :yeah:. Yes my :mytank1: and all the levels are normal. I do my water changes and im jsut worried that this maybe something that i dont wanna let go undetected. I have researched everything but a diagnosis has not been reached. Thanx for all your help. Pictures to come soon. :ill:krazy::o:cry1:(:unsure: im jsut a lil worried if you cant tell.

Sorry about you fish's eye. First off try not to be too worried. :) If he is acting normally and eating well it is probably nothing too bad. Pictures will help a lot and also some information about your tank set up. He might have injured his eye on something in the tank, black moors often don't see very well and some are rather clumsy. Post back with some pics if possible and more info so we can try and help you. :heart