New Fin-Uppy!

Many of you have heard the saying "Goldfish are puppies with fins!" Well ...Fins + Puppy = Fin-uppy!! bingo.gif

Went to a major pet chain to help a dog/cat rescue with an adoption event today. I looked at the goldfish and this blue oranda stole my heart. heartpump.gif $30.00 later....

Meet my new Fin-uppy. Name suggestions welcome. I am leaning towards Pugsley.

http://s1024.photobucket.com/albums/y308/GoldfishGeisha/Goldfish/?action=view&current=100_2242.jpg

WOAH. I wish I could find fish like that around where I live. O___O

He's BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. -envy envy envy-

Pugsley is an adorable name. haha~

Pugsley seems to suit him. smile.gifCongrats.gif on finding a gorgeous newfish.gif. How big is he?

Thanks everyone! caitie...He is about 4". Considered "large" at PS. Waite until he is out of quarintine. He is going in with my 12" oranda and 10" fantail!

Edited by Goldfish Geisha

OMG,he's beautiful AND adorable :wub: Now,are you trying to tell me that you just went to your local chain store,and this guy just happened to be swimming around in a tank just waiting for you? :blink: For $30.00? :wacko: Whoa,what a score! :bounce Unbelieveable :thud I,too,think Pugsly is an adorable name :9