Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Medigold Question,

Is it alright for a Weather loach to eat Medigold? The reason I am asking is because I have been treating Blackie, who has been skinny since the day I got him, and has always had long thin white string poos, and smushy belly, with medigold.

Blackie has fattened up, and is pooing normally for the first time since I got him in October.

One problem, the Weather Loach. He got a medigold pellet. He is in the same tank, and there is no way I can even catch him, let alone move him. <_<

I read on the website that giving medigold for only a few days would create super bugs. So now I am letting the Dojo eat the medigold too, since he already got a pellet anyway.

But then I got thinking, about how they are sensitive to medications etc, and although he looks perfectly fine and is swimming around, his colour has lightened in the last few days...quite a bit.

He is active and his dorsal fin is up, but I just thought I'd double check.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jess, I don't know much about weather loaches, so I will put your question into the tropicals question. I am sure you will get plenty of help from experts there :)

Yah i dont know what they are never heard of them. I wish u good luck to finding info on them