Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

Did You Hear About The Fish That Saved The Day

I'm not sure if anyone already posted this, but I haven't seen it so I thought I'd share.

Last week, I saw on the 6 o'clock news a story about a "Betta that saved the day" LOL!

There is this classroom of children, I cannot remember what grade, but they were young, maybe grade 1 or grade 3,

Anyway they have a pet Betta named "Dori".

One day last week a fire started in the class room, because of a candle that was burning!!! YIKES

The fire department was quickly called, and arrived on the scene, only to find the fire had been extinguished.

The heat/flames had caused Dori's tank to burst, and the water put out the flames :D

A fire fighter found Dori on the floor in a puddle and quickly put him into a container of water.

It showed Dori swimming around in his new little tank and he looked no worse the wear for his heroic actions LOL.

:lol

Jessica

coooooooool dori, thats the story line for nemo 2 :D

what a cool story !!! I am madly in love with betta's now

That is crazy! Good thing the class had a betta! I'm glad Dori didn't die, that would make the story kind of sad, or at least, bittersweet :lol:

:) It must have been a large tank, good thing he wasn't in one of those dinky cups you see them in at pet stores.

:hi