Sign in to follow this  
Shamu23

Aquaria Expo

Here's my Sydney :) he got third in his category which was technically last...but he is way prettier than the second place fish, but Sydney was bottom sitting in the corner cuz he's scared which probably made him lose alot of points. The pictures arent very good cuz i kept the flash off to avoid scaring the fish.

IMG_3413.jpg

2nd place goldfish

IMG_3409.jpg

and 1st place koi

IMG_3415.jpg

those where the only ones in the goldfish/koi category, i took some pics of other fish too, but not very many, i'll take some more pics tomorrow :)

(i do believe this was 1st place cichlid 4+inches category)

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

this sailfin pleco was huge!

IMG_3414.jpg

Great pics! Thanks for sharing them; hopefully I'll make it in for it next year. Sydney looks great :)

AW,Jule,Sydney gets 1st place here :#1 He's beautiful :wub:

AW,Jule,Sydney gets 1st place here :#1 He's beautiful :wub:

aw thx :), i think he only lost cuz he was hiding, because the other fish certainly did not have perfect fins, scales or colour the way Sydney does :D

Great job~! :heart

That's so cool that you got to compete in something like that! Thanks for sharing :)

That's awesome that you got to compete! Who cares if he got third. I think he looked much nicer than the second place fish, which I wasn't sure if it was a comet or kind of a shubunkin?? Either way, it's great that you got to be part of that. I've still never done a goldfish show but would really like to.

That sailfin was gorgeous, BTW!

That's awesome that you got to compete! Who cares if he got third. I think he looked much nicer than the second place fish, which I wasn't sure if it was a comet or kind of a shubunkin?? Either way, it's great that you got to be part of that. I've still never done a goldfish show but would really like to.

That sailfin was gorgeous, BTW!

thx! :D it was labelled as a shubunkin, but then again it had the same label as my fish it said "shubunkin 'fantail goldfish'"

this was the first time i entered one of my fish, it was lots of fun :D, but I think Sydney is happy to b back home with his buddies now lol. next time i'll enter him with Trigger so he wont b lonely and hiding, and i'll enter some tropicals too, btw i took a ton of pics today i'll upload some of them soonish