Sign in to follow this  
blackteles

Pics Of My New Sarasa Telescope

Here's an addition to my group of telescopes, meet Peppa. He's a Sarasa Telescope according to my LFS (never heard of that one before) but I like his current colors and he's in great condition as well. Just a little bugger, he's only about two inches long. :lol1

-Dennis

Here's Peppa in comparison to Snow:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Great looking telescope.

Oh My Gosh Dennis... He/she is just so cute :) I love the pic comparing size with snow ;) LOL Congrats on the New Addition :)

In some pics it looks like a single tail, and in others it looks like a double tail. Which is it? He/she is a very cute fish! :)

In some pics it looks like a single tail, and in others it looks like a double tail. Which is it? He/she is a very cute fish! :)

Hi Sakura, he has a double tail. Glad you like him! :D

-Dennis

Tiny and cute!

Tiny and cute!

What a cutie. :druel I want him for my tank! :D

He's A-dorable,Dennis :wub:

that's so funny haha. Small one compares to a so big tele

Reminds me of my Google, a telescope as well. Very nice fish you have there!

Edited by Hawaiian Crush

Oh my gosh!

He is adorable! Congrats.gif

Very cute....great find!

Cute cute cute cute! Baby teles are SO adorable.

Sarasa comets are red and white, so I guess that's what they're getting at with calling him a Sarasa telescope? I've never heard that word applied to fancies before. Interesting.

Peppa has some serious growing to do to catch up with your crew! He's really darling.

Tiny, with a big round tum! Soooo cute! :D

Thanks everyone, I'm glad that you like him! RD, I agree with you on how they arrived at the term "Sarasa' Telescope by using the term from the Sarasa Comets. I've just never seen the Telescopes with these markings being referred to as such. And they did spell it it as Sarasa, as where I believe the correct spelling is with two S's, Sarassa. Anyway, the LFS is a great place here where I got Peppa from, I'm not going to question their terminology as it's hard to say where they got it from, but it would be fun to know if anyone else has heard of this Telescope type/description.

-Dennis

I've seen sarasa spelled both ways. A technical sarasa has to have a certain percentage of red and white to be perfect, supposedly. I don't know what the exact number is and I never cared because I just love anything red and white!

Your new baby is adorable and I just want to squeeze him!! If I ever saw one in a store it would be immediately bagged up for me. :) I'm so partial to telescopes yet I've only ever had a few in my life. Congrats on an awesome find. :)