The Big Move!

Today is move day for 3 of my 4 babies. I thought to remember the day I would take progress photos and update them as I go along.

S6000582.jpg

This is the progress of tanks I have made, from (yes its tiny) the small bowl for their first week, then the bigger bowl, then Charlie was in the yellow tub for nearly 6 weeks and the other 3 lived in the 20 gal tank.

S6000578.jpg

The three together

S6000577.jpg

Investigating Charlie in her bag!

S6000576.jpg

Who are you?

S6000574.jpg

S6000573.jpg

Friends? :P

S6000572.jpg

I'll post a picture of the tank once I've finished the move of Charlie, stage one. Then hopefully get pics of the boys moving into my uncle's pond later!

xxx

So as I said I would update with pictures of the tank with all 4 in (until a few hours later) here you go:

S6000583.jpg

S6000584.jpg

S6000585.jpg

S6000586.jpg

S6000587.jpg

S6000588.jpg

P.S. Don't worry, it's not permanently 4 in a 20 gallon! In a few hours the two singletails are going to be put in a pond, but I wanted to put Charlie in earlier to monitor her progress, rather than put her in when the two boys are taken out since I'll be going to Grantham after I've done that!

xxx

I am sure the permanent move will go super smooth! :)

Pics of the pond would be appreciated too! :)

OK so here are more pics of what happened...

S6000589.jpg

The two boys and me preparing the plastic carry-bags for them. It sure was not an easy task catching them in the bags with just my hands, Shiny is smaller than Klaus too which made things even harder!

S6000590.jpg

Finally they were in their travel homes!

S6000591.jpg

S6000592.jpg

The two girls enjoying not being chased by randy men :P

And here are my last few pictures. Once I got to my uncle's house it was not only getting dark (though it was only 6.5) but it was pouring it down! Boo! And I wasn't able to see my babies into the pond entirely as I had other things to do, but here's what I have.

DSC01399.jpg

I put them in a big purple plastic bag with some spongey padding I got from a delivery box I had in my room.

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

On the train!

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

The greeting chorus!

xxx

Edited by Goldfish Carer