Babies' New Tank! =)

Hey friends! It has been a long, long time, I know. :rolleyes:

I thought I would swing through, though, to show off how happy Bob and McGee are in their new 20-gallon! They're a little shocky at the space -- they're sticking to each other like glue. Or duct tape. Or something else that sticks things together.

I can hardly get over how big they are (well, not McGee, but the fact that he doesn't have a working mouth is probably partly to blame...).

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

::: happy sigh :::

They look just like their parents, don't you think!?

Wow is that fish completely missing a tail? At first I thought maybe it was just curved behind it in the photo, but it's like that in all the photos. Amazing that it can still swim like that! (if it truly is missing a tail that is) And the other looks like some sort of dolphin to me because of the shape of its head :) Truly unique fishies you have there!

Hi Minx!

Wow, they have grown. Bob is the one without a tail, right? It is amazing that he has managed to survive, and thrive, by the looks of it. And, yep, they look just like their parents. :D

Oh wow! They look fantastic!

And HI!!!

Hi!!!!!!! ::: waves :::

I'm sorry I've been all absenty and not here. But I have made it my St. Patrick's Day resolution (we all do that, right?) to post more. ;)

Hi Minx!

Wow, they have grown. Bob is the one without a tail, right? It is amazing that he has managed to survive, and thrive, by the looks of it. And, yep, they look just like their parents. :D

Yeah, Bob is my tail-less baby, and McGee is the mouth-less one. You wonder why they were the only fry no one was willing to adopt. :doh11:

We did finally work out a way for mutually beneficial feedings -- Bob takes on a big chunk of gel food, because that way he can sit on the bottom of the tank and gnaw at it, and not need to swim, and then McGee sort of circles around him suctioning up all the microscopic scraps that are flying everywhere. Ah, adaptation. It's a wonderful thing.