Dion

Locke

I went into a small store today to check it out, and I saw this guy.

Picture056.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture047.jpg

He was in a tank, with another Ranchu (which was dead, and floating at the surface). I felt bad for him/her, and decided I was taking him home. Now I have six goldies, and a bristle nose pleco in my 80 gallon. :blink::krazy::doh11:

Anyway, so as not to give that store anymore money, I went to my usual stomping grounds, and purchased a 2nd auquaclear 110. :mytank1: So now I have pretty ###### good filtration for my tank. But I know I'm going to have to do at the very least once a week water changes (this isn't a problem). I'll keep a keen eye on the parameters for now. And if things get harry, I guess I'll have to re home someone (but I'm not too fond of that idea).

Anyway, my gf has told me I'm not allowed to bring home anymore fish, lol.

Edited by Locke

Very nice little guy.

Once a week 50% and and once a month 80% is what I do. And I have 800 gph on my 55 but that can not replace weekly water changes.

Very nice little guy.

Once a week 50% and and once a month 80% is what I do. And I have 800 gph on my 55 but that can not replace weekly water changes.

Nope, don't expect the filtration to replace any kind of water change frequency. I just wanted the extra to help out. 100 gph is better than the 800 I had for my 80 gallon.

Very nice little guy.

Nope, don't expect the filtration to replace any kind of water change frequency. I just wanted the extra to help out. 100 gph is better than the 800 I had for my 80 gallon.

I meant 1000 gph. :D