Picture Dump!

So my fish are going through a pretty awesome growth spurt and I've got just a tad better with my camera so I took tons of pictures :) I also bought another silk plant today when I went to pick up a divider!

The nice redecorated tank:

tankII002.jpg

tankII005.jpg

Winston:

tankyouII003.jpg

"Ima plane!"

tnak013.jpg

"Oh no! I'm being treated for what?!"

tnak014.jpg

"I can be a TVR too!"

tnak015.jpg

tnak016.jpg

:o

tnak018.jpg

Get my good side!

tnak019.jpg

And my other good side ;D

tnak025.jpg

"hurry scoot away!"

Hirohito:

tankyouII014.jpg

Being graceful

tankyouII022.jpg

"No, I do NOT look like a Ryukin!"

tnak007.jpg

"I told you I'm a pearlscale!!"

Roosevelt:

tnak028.jpg

"Hello ladies ;)"

tnak011.jpg

"Yes I just pushed winston out of the way because guess what? It's me time."

They're all doing amazingly well. I THINK hiro has breeding dot-things on his front fins so if someone would confirm this that'd be great. Winston is growing cheek wen like crazy and bulking up too which is good because I was worried the other would out compete him for food but somehow he always gets the most! they are starting to look pretty average in the 29 gal now, and I'm so excited things have been so good for these guys.

Your babies are awesome. :heart You are getting really good with that camera because those pics are great, what little camera hogs they all are. :D

So cute, like magically floating little blimps!

And yes, it would appear as though Hiro does have breeding stars/tubercles on the front line of his fins, it also appears he has the "pimples" on his gill plate also (you can definatley see a prominant one on the reddest part of his gills, almost near the edge, almost looks like a sandpaper grit).

So it appears you have a boy!

So cute, like magically floating little blimps!

And yes, it would appear as though Hiro does have breeding stars/tubercles on the front line of his fins, it also appears he has the "pimples" on his gill plate also (you can definatley see a prominant one on the reddest part of his gills, almost near the edge, almost looks like a sandpaper grit).

So it appears you have a boy!

Thanks! He's been somewhat of a mystery since him and Roosevelt chase each other fairly unaggressively and I'm fairly certain they're both boys (or at least hiro is) Roos doesnt have the stars yet but his vent says boy so until something else presents itself I'm going to go with that. haha!