Anyone Want Us Meds?prazi, Metromeds, Medigold Etc

hpsauce

Having been sending other poeple alot of my medication I am in need of some more already doh11.gif

To reduce postage costs does anyone else want anything and I will order it all, have it sent to me and then post it on.

Below is what I can order at present day currency conversion but NOT INCLUDING POSTAGE COSTS

The Prazi lools very expensive but you need 1/4 to 1/2 of a teaspoon to dose 100 gallons so it goes along way, if people want say only 12.5grams and I get a few poeple wanting it I can get a 25g or 50g pot and split it before posting it from me so please ask, I can also split the 8oz post so medigold or metromeds if people want but obviously need people in multipes of two wanting that.

Metromeds 8oz ?9

Medigold 8oz ?9

Jumpstart 8oz ?8.40

Praziquantel 25g ?30

Praziquantel 50g ?45

Mediworm 8oz ?9

Progold 2 pound bag ?18

Progold 8oz bag ?6

Buff it up 20oz ?12

KoiRx trace elements 16oz ?6

Or in bundles

Metromeds & Prazi (25g)& medigold ?45

Metromeds & Jumpstart ?15

Metromeds & Prazi (25g) ?37.70

Medigold & Prazi (25g) ?37.70

Medigold & Jumpstart ?15

The postage last time was 0-1 pound ?12, 1-2 pounds ?21 and 2-4 pounds ?33 so the more people want stuff the cheaper it will be, and there will also be P&P cost sfor sendin it from me to you but that will be charger at cost.

If people can let me know if they are interested in the next two weeks I can contact Sempai and get a quote for postage and then people can confirm if they are happy with the postage, obviously the more people the less the postage will be.

I would like to point out these meds could be seized by customs on the way into the country, I have done a few orders and know others in the UK who order from them and no-one has ever had their shipment siezed but with more people wanting stuff I can't really take on the cost if it doesn't make it so please take this into consideration when telling me you want.

Oooh Helen, I am interested in Progold (that's the food you mentioned to me before isn't it?) and more of the metromeds. As for the others I have no idea really what they're suitable for oops.gif

Hi, how much will it roughly be for one of the Metromeds including delivery to the UK?

Also, I;v heard good things about the metromeds and medi-gold but not 100% sure what illnesses/diseases they treat, do you have any info on them??

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in responding I had forgotten about this.

Here is what each thing treats:-

Medi-Gold To rid your cherished but sickly goldfish of bacterial and fungal diseases and to encourage a speedy recovery! Medi-Worm Excellent for treating internal worms. Metro-Med Treat "Hole in the Head", Internal Parasites and Symptoms of Dropsy. Contains Metronidazole. Praziquantel 'Prazi' is extremely effective for the treatment of external flukes, liver flukes, internal parasites and internal worms in koi, goldfish and tropical fish.

If this is all people want the postage for a pot of metromeds including all postage Kungfuman will be ?15, let me know if you want anything else, sorry the exchange rate isn't so good now as when I posted the orginal topic.

Poppy I will do a half pot for you as I am sure someone in the uk will request it at some point, That will be ?9 all in.

Jenny, it was the Progold I said to you before about. I am going to get a bag of the hikari saki for koi as the goldfish has tiny pellets but it is going to be massive so if you want some of that instead let me know, so if you just want the metromeds they will be ?15 or if you still want the progold as well it will be ?24 all in.

I will leave this another week incase anyone else wants anything and then request money from the interested people.