Webcam Fishes

I got interested in webcam streaming so I am testing this out! :D It's rather exciting, sorry the tank is so boring atm, it'll go offline soon when I go to bed.

http://ustre.am/chiP

I'll have it on during the daytimes tho! xxx

LOL I SEE THEM! though why can i only see like.. the very corner of the tank : (

cute looking fish though :D glad i got to see it before you go offline! lol

That website's free!

Took me ages to find the installation for my old webcam though that's why it's on so late lol!

Sorry about it only being a corner I can't get much further back atm

xxx

Edit: Actually I moved it some more you can see nearly all the tank at an angle yey!

Edited by Goldfish Carer

Awww cute :D I wanted to do something like this but there isn't really anywhere I can set up a computer near my tank :( The fishies look so small in that big space! You can kinda see why people think they're ok in small tanks, Stu says my tank would look better with like ten Rusty-sized goldfish instead of Mariko's big orange bulk. He knows they'll grow, but he really likes them when they're small!

Have you noticed any growth at all yet or are they still ikkle ikkle?

Hehe soon enough I can set it up better. Wish I had a spare machine laying around so I could leave it on all day but I don't, it's just plugged into my laptop on my desk at the moment.

Yes they are tiddly widdly but right now they are all about 2 or 2.5x their original size! xxx

HAHA lol cleaning it like a pair of glasses :P

Yeah it has to be clean with the state Klaus has got himself into with ick. If you keep watching I'm gonna salt them and then test their water parameters lol xxx

• 1 month later...

Hello!

just to let everyone know I started up the broadcast again today so you can see them. I hope you can see how much Pumpkin's finnage has grown and her lovely colours. Klaus is now HUGE in comparison to just a week ago, he's just so huge! And Shiny has grown somewhat :)

xxx

http://ustre.am/chiP