Here Is The Trio!

clweddell

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4006.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

I got happy fish! I can't believe it took me this long to have ranchus! They are cute and fun! I am still trying to come up with names, sllllllow process for me. They remind me of little beluga whales! two have stars on the fins, but the third-don't know yet.

Edited by CO_Goldies

Word! Killing me! When I was in high school I made this big banner that said, "WORD!" and it was up in my room for years. I think he is saying "Word" in that shot. You speak ranchie!

Aww! They're like little jellybeans! Ranchus are so cute! I love the trio! You should name them after a famous trio, like Harry, Ron and Hermoine, or Luke, Leia, and Han, or I dunno I just ran out of ideas :rofl

Hmm, how about Larry, Curly and Moe? Or Placido, Jose, and Luciano? Or Balthasar, Melchior, and Gasper? Or Maggie, Lisa, and Bart?

Just as well that I don't watch much TV anymore or I could go on and on...

They are so cute, those sweet cheeks makes you want to pinch them. :D I'm sure you'll come up with perfect names for them. I can't wait to see more pics. :heart