Their Not So Brightest Moments....

Sushi13

well my goldfish dont have any blonde moments really... but my balloon molly does. I have a Balloon molly that i use to help cycle new tanks. When she isnt doing her "job" she resides with the goldfish and lives quite happily lol. but she is a tropical fish so she is supposed to eat tropical food, but this little girl thinks that she is a goldfish and no one can tell her any different. She flat out refuses the tropical food and will only eat the goldfish food. It can be pellets, peas, bloodworms, she doesnt care. As long as they are eating it lol. And its funny because she is sooo tiny but they just kinda let her hang out with them. Weirdest Molly ever = Delilah lol

That's funny about your molly! I had a common gf in with tropicals for awhile including a balloon belly. She chased him mercilessly though so I had to separate them. Also, I have a red tailed shark who prefers gf food over tropical. It's the cheap Wardley's brand but he loves it. :rolleyes:

Klaus makes me laugh, cos he's such a piggy. He has started to learn that I am food blob (they knew it in the smaller space but in the new tank they are relearning it) and basically any time I put my finger up to the glass he tried to eat it even though there's glass between us! Haha it's so funny he makes me laugh every time xD

Sometimes my moor Ninja gets way too excited when i come around the tank because she thinks i'm going to feed her (when i'm usually not...yet she always hangs on to that hope) and she will make sucking motions with her mouth and swim against the glass of the tank all the way to the top of the water (by now her whole body is vertical) and in all her excitement she doesnt realize she has reached the surface of the water(maybe because of her eyes?)....and then BAM! she hits top and her trance is finally broken as she does a complete backflip in the water with a tiny little splash to follow! it's hilarious to watch! sometimes i give her a few pellets afterwards just because i feel bad :rolleyes: maybe i can eventually train her to do backflips on cue! :rofl

Sometimes my moor Ninja gets way too excited when i come around the tank because she thinks i'm going to feed her (when i'm usually not...yet she always hangs on to that hope) and she will make sucking motions with her mouth and swim against the glass of the tank all the way to the top of the water (by now her whole body is vertical) and in all her excitement she doesnt realize she has reached the surface of the water(maybe because of her eyes?)....and then BAM! she hits top and her trance is finally broken as she does a complete backflip in the water with a tiny little splash to follow! it's hilarious to watch! sometimes i give her a few pellets afterwards just because i feel bad :rolleyes: maybe i can eventually train her to do backflips on cue! :rofl

LOL! I was laughing when I saw she does backflips!