The Three Before The New Tank

I thought that as many of you have only seen my 3 goldies in my signature picture you might enjoy some closer pictures of them before I move them into their new tank. Yes I have a bowl but like I said new tank tonight! I thought it was a perfect photo opportunity today because Sgt Shiny Sides has started to perk up and fan out his fins like a good goldfish and you can see his black bits which he has managed to keep. He had alot more black on him 4 months ago but I am pleased he still has some markings! I am also suspicious that they are growing back!

4285352466_53148421e0.jpg

Sgt. Shiny Sides (with black marks) and Klaus.

4285350676_268d3994dd.jpg

Little Calico fantail/oranda/ryukin (noone knows yet) named Pumpkin Spice (yes I decided).

4285346822_5273b24966.jpg

You can see Shiny better here.

4285342654_070205151f.jpg

Klaus (isn't he round?), you can see his nice tail shape.

4285335202_707945d470.jpg

Pumpkin Spice (stripey side).

4285334492_18c375bda4.jpg

Pumpkin Spice spotty side!

Anyway I hope you like meeting my fishies :):heart

That new tank is going to be a mansion, they will absolutely love it! Make sure you get lots of pics. It wouldn't surprise me if they perk right up and become a lot more active.

With regard to the black markings on Sgt. are you sure they're not ammonia burn? It tends to show up on fin tips first and I couldn't really tell from that one pictures...have you checked your ammonia levels?

Photos photos photos! We'll be waiting!

That new tank is going to be a mansion, they will absolutely love it! Make sure you get lots of pics. It wouldn't surprise me if they perk right up and become a lot more active.

With regard to the black markings on Sgt. are you sure they're not ammonia burn? It tends to show up on fin tips first and I couldn't really tell from that one pictures...have you checked your ammonia levels?

Photos photos photos! We'll be waiting!

He's always been like that ever since I got him so ammonia burns are supposed to dissapear after the levels return to normal right? So I think they are markings and they will probably go away like most black colourings seem to! He had LOADS more black on him when I got him, he used to have a little black moustache and black around his back half where his tail joined his body, so I think he's just naturally this colour. I'm just surprised he still has black on him, because I couldn't tell when he had his fins all folded in. I have treated the water with this really good stuff (it's called eSHA 2000) that sorts out multiple infections/issues and he is back to normal now :)