Aloha Telescopes!

blackteles

Absolutely love trio of telescopes there -- I bet you're so excited you can hardly stand it. I've been eyeballing that white one on the Raingarden site myself. No room, but he/she is SO lovely. Congrats!

And I LOOOOOOOVE your tank!

Just checked the Rain Garden site and it looks like Steve has updated the telescope page and removed my three forthcoming golds! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the 15th! :)

Hey everyone!

Just an update to let you know that my three Rain Garden telescopes arrived yesterday afternoon here in PA at 2:15 PM EST. All three were somewhat groggy from the trip and the darkness but I took my time getting them acclimated to their new tank. I got the water temperatures matched after a few hours as the water temp inside their bags was 55 degrees, taking into consideration the cold mid-Atlantic temperatures. All three are doing fine, very active and eating well. I've posted new photos of them under Goldfish Photos in the Rain Garden Babies thread. My highest recommendations to Steve at Rain Garden for his professionalism! :Congrats:

-Dennis

Those are some very, VERY pretty fish! :kewlpics:

Thanks James! Swing over to Goldfish Photos and look up the Rain Garden Babies thread! There you'll see a bunch of pics from Koko's members whom have purchased goldies from Steve in Hawaii. Might just get you to buy one once you're ready? :bingo:

-Dennis