Aloha Telescopes!

blackteles

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to show you what is coming my way from Steve at Rain Garden located in Hawaii. I'm an enthusiastic keeper of Demekins or telescopes. I happened to find these telescopes at Rain Garden and contacted Steve this week. Luckily these guys were available and will be arriving to my door Friday 01/15 if all goes well. Here are the three that will be part of my group! I hope this works!

Dennis :bingo:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

And a picture of their new home: :newfish

8.jpg

Edited by blackteles

hey! welcome :gcar: !! haha

thats a massive tank! wish i had such a beast. and such cute telescopes! favorite one of the three is the first one :D

congrats bud :D:Congrats:

Ooohhh...I see you're a telescope rookie! I'm an oranda rookie.heartpump.gif Don't get me wrong! I keep teles myself and already have a singletail black moor and a Siamese doll with a new calico demekin or two and another Siamese doll due to arrive. See? I'm not just into orandas myself.:D

Welcome to Koko's!

Oh, by the way, I would not encourage using decorations with holes and crevices, hun. Those are extremely dangerous for the fish. Trouble seems to find its way to any goldfish. It is even for this reason I kept my tanks barebottom to avoid accidents. Goodness! I don't like a bomb waiting to explode.doh11.gif

Oh, by the way, I would not encourage using decorations with holes and crevices, hun. Those are extremely dangerous for the fish. Trouble seems to find its way to any goldfish. It is even for this reason I kept my tanks barebottom to avoid accidents. Goodness! I don't like a bomb waiting to explode.doh11.gif

Right you are Lupin! I do believe the decos will be moving to the tropical tank within the week to acommodate my new acquisitions and will give my Tetras and Danios much more to explore! Thanks for the welcome and advice! :)

I bought some fish from Steve at Rain Garden-they did great......I LOVE LOVE the first guy there.....have to tell ya-eye balling that guy myself!!! Beauty!

Here are my Rain Garden kids~

IMG_3464_1.jpg a willow telescope-Skittles FYI-proving to be a male bully.

IMG_3482.jpg Vivian-who started out very black and white---now laying down some orange instead.

Healthy fish-no problems!

I bought some fish from Steve at Rain Garden-they did great......I LOVE LOVE the first guy there.....have to tell ya-eye balling that guy myself!!! Beauty!

Here are my Rain Garden kids~

IMG_3464_1.jpg a willow telescope-Skittles FYI-proving to be a male bully.

IMG_3482.jpg Vivian-who started out very black and white---now laying down some orange instead.

Healthy fish-no problems!

Beautiful Rain Garden kids you have there! I had noticed that Rain Garden comes highly recommended here at Koko's which helped me reach my decision to purchase my new Telescopes from Steve. I'm certainly glad to hear that you are pleased with yours, I'm sure I will be as well! Gotta love those Demekins! :)

I didn't recognize Vivian at first but I see her panda pattern is nearly gone now. Wish she had stayed panda but she's still beautiful in her white dress.heartpump.gif Goes to show we can't get everything we want.biggrin.gif

I didn't recognize Vivian at first but I see her panda pattern is nearly gone now. Wish she had stayed panda but she's still beautiful in her white dress.heartpump.gif Goes to show we can't get everything we want.biggrin.gif

Ugh, I am telling you! She was SO cute~but-what can you do??? Nada.

I guess my dream fish is STILL a panda moor......jokes on me!

Oh, my friend knows I wanted his panda moor so badly and I am surprised it hasn't changed patterns much despite garnering a bulk size of 8" and it is kept in an indoor tank rarely exposed from sunlight. But if the panda moor comes with me, she'd be kept in a large new pond if I want the color intact. I seem to have a knack for black goldies turning orange/yellow later on.lol I just hinted to him if he wants to give the panda away, just think of me because I am open to adopting any fancies and he doesn't have to worry at all how I take care of my goldies. He had visited my house before and was very surprised how big my goldies are.:)

But she's still a beautiful fish tho! Some kind of mystique about any white goldies in my opinion! :)

But she's still a beautiful fish tho! Some kind of mystique about any white goldies in my opinion! :)

Oh, thanks! I have another fish that went totally white on me....here is what she looked like the beginnng of December....

IMG_2803-2.jpg

Oh, and my picture on my posts.....dang, what is WRONG with me? Not so smart tonight!!

Edited by CO_Goldies

Oh, thanks! I have another fish that went totally white on me....here is what she looked like the beginnng of December....

IMG_2803-2.jpg

I possibly may be experiencing the same in the future with my black/gold Demekin maybe? I see where there were two Pandas on auction this week, maybe still available?

I know! There are a couple pretty gold and blacks.......just wonder if they would keep the black. I would email Steve and ask him how much black is left, those pics have been up a couple weeks.

I know! There are a couple pretty gold and blacks.......just wonder if they would keep the black. I would email Steve and ask him how much black is left, those pics have been up a couple weeks.

Will do! Sure wouldn't hurt! :D

It may not change your mind, but after getting mine-just made me wonder. I would totally buy from Steve again. He has nice fish-whether they are black or not!

It may not change your mind, but after getting mine-just made me wonder. I would totally buy from Steve again. He has nice fish-whether they are black or not!

lol good point! I'll just hope the color sticks. I do think it will be a good experience. ;)

I was eyeing that gold and black one myself and i dont much care for teles but shes a beaut im glad she went to a home where we can see her grow and steves great ive only had my rain garden babie for 2 days but im inlove with her...under our photos menu there is a topic called raingarden babies i hope you'll add yours to our collection and WELCOME