Here'S............

clweddell

OK-you guys helped me with this one! He is in the QT now, and so pretty! Even my 4 yr old said, "Oh! He's bootiful!" (and she is a bubble eye fan)

His dorsal fin looks a bit ragged, but other than that, I think he looks pretty. I salted it, so I am hoping all is well!!!

I really am so excited to get him! He will be gorgeous in the big tank when it is time.

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

So, this means that Vivian and Skittles (from Rain Garden) ended their QT early and joined my little round guy in the 32 gallon. They are WAY happier too!

IMG_2803-1.jpg

Edited by CO_Goldies

Oh!! He is gorgeous. Congratulations. I am sure with lots of clean water and salt his fins will perk right up. Great find, i would have snatched him right up myself.

Yay for you! I'm so glad you got him!

Thank you! I was a bit nervous going in---on the chance that someone grabbed him---my heart skipped a beat when I saw him swimming to the top from the bottom where I couldn't see him at first!

mowgli ?? he dosent look much like a little frog to me but omg is he a beauty

im so glad we twisted your arm into getting him baaad us

I was trying to remember what the name meant.....thank you! It was a consideration.......but not in stone.

He is so funny! Even alone, he is swimming happily and friendly....doesn't seem stressed out at all!

I know ya'll said orandas are the best! :exactly He is so cute!

my orandas come up and kiss my fingers when im doing anything in the tank

How about Raven,midnight,cobalt,steel,sterling,panther,ooo Pan short for panther ^.^

You are NAME girl!!!!