Oh My Godddddddddddddddd!

Kev

IVE GOT BABIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!

koko, get my award ready baby im on my way, might be a couple of days before i get a gppd pic of them

they so ###### small,

im setting up a new tank right now, ill explain the story later.....

woooo hooooooooooooo babies !!!!! :panana:panana:thud

im soooooooo happy, ok heres what happened,

i bought a small tank to place goldfish spawn in not very long ago, ready for the spring. i have recently been using this as a hospital tank and then bought some new fish and quarentined him there with one of my old ones, at first the old one was chasing the new one about, curiousity i guess, but after a few hours the new one was chasing the old one around, but i thought nothing of it as i guessed they where too small to breed,

toady i got a new tank and was putting it on the table that the smaller tank was on, came to the tank and started to take some water out so i could move it, have and behold theres a baby stuck to the glass, i didnt even see the eggs ! so i whipped the 2 parens right out of there and into my main tank, to find many MANY more fry in the tank, and i whipped out any fungus eggs that where left over too.

and the pics above are the result of all this, just waiting for me new 3ft tank to settle down before i put the 2 parent orandas in it, and hopefully they will spawn again :)

and thats the story of my first goldfish fry !

Kev

(im so proud)

Oh, there is some excitement going on!! Congratulations, Kev!! The new tank came just in time, didn't it?! :lol: How many did you count so far?

Guest Fire & Ice

Congrats on the babies!!! :happydance They are so much fun!!

What kind of filter is it? I am looking for something that will work well with fry. :huh:

fy count is currently 22, and i know ive missed loads :D will give better number when they are free swimming propperly,

how big are the parents? they look kind of small. or maybe you just have a huge tank.

its incredible to have the fry. im really looking forward to having some one day. it'll be far in the future i think. most of my fish are just past fry themselves.

Archived