Glamour Shots

Cohazard

I finally got a chance to get some new pics of the fish, well, was talking to my gf on the phone while I was taking them lol so I guess I'm better at multi-tasking then I thought :)

Anyways, I'm really happy with how these turned out, check em' out :)

All that space and they crowd in this corner to beg for food:

DSC02348.jpg

DSC02347.jpg

I have to back away from the tank or sit on the other end for them to spread out again:

DSC02386.jpg

DSC02385.jpg

This is Beret my red cap male, he will not be in this tank much longer because it is for females only (Shinobi is the orange ornada girl behind him):

DSC02302.jpg

This is Cleo, a crowned calico pearlscale (the wiggliest butt of them all):

DSC02357.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02394.jpg

Elisina is a calico ryukin, I love her broken red/white pattern:

DSC02370.jpg

Apollo is a (calico?) ranchu, with blue dorsal pattern:

DSC02353.jpg

DSC02301.jpg

Here's a better shot of his back:

DSC02350.jpg

Pearl is the oldest/biggest of the group, she's always stunning in my eyes:

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02326.jpg

Pearl and Apollo are best friends, aaaalways hanging out together:

DSC02364.jpg

DSC02372.jpg

Last but not least is Ronin:

DSC02359.jpg

You can tell I looooove black eye goldfish. I didn't get shots of all of them, but will work on another update soon :) Thanks for checking out my fish :)

Lol!!! As i was looking through the pics i was planning my fish napping list also. :rofl So that was too funny Lupin. Soooooo.... if Pearl :heart:heart:heart:heart:heart and Cleo,such a doll, come up missing i don't have them. :D

P.S. By the way i want to know what Pearl looked like as a baby. Did she start out white or yellow? I am seriously in love with this fish of yours.

Edited by Anielynn70

Great looking goldfish.

And I was thinking your tank looked like a 55 gallon and not the 100 gallon 10 goldfish require. lol Funny how pictures can be destroted like that.

Keep an eye out on Pearl I may come fishnap her.

Edited by Hidr

Neat shots, Serg! The goldfish appear to have grown subtly I see.:D Gotta want to fishnap Cleo and Shinobi.:P

Ronin has put on a lot of size, hard to tell in the pics because his pattern hasn't changed much. I gotta get better pics of Shinobi but and you'll see how that little bit of black in her dorsal fin is fading just as I had hoped when I got her. :)

Thanks for sharing your wonderful Pictures with us :) as always I Love your Tank :)and love your big White one Pearl :) But I didn't see your bubble eye??

Thank you, I'm debating adding another plant into the tank, but I like the open swimming space they have, especially since the tank is small.

You are correct my bubble eye was killed, and really it's my fault. She had been doing great but one day I came home and found her stuck to the powerhead. I should've gone with two lower power ones rather than one higher powered one. Lesson learned, sadly with a heavy price. :(

Lol!!! As i was looking through the pics i was planning my fish napping list also. :rofl So that was too funny Lupin. Soooooo.... if Pearl :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart and Cleo,such a doll, come up missing i don't have them. :D

P.S. By the way i want to know what Pearl looked like as a baby. Did she start out white or yellow? I am seriously in love with this fish of yours.

Hi Anielynn! Please don't fishnap them I love them! lol Pearl was about half her current size when I got her, and she looked exactly the same, just that her fins were a bit smaller (ratio to body size). I like that her fins are growing out large and 'showy'.

Great looking goldfish.

And I was thinking your tank looked like a 55 gallon and not the 100 gallon 10 goldfish require. lol Funny how pictures can be destroted like that.

Keep an eye out on Pearl I may come fishnap her.

Thanks Hidr, the tank is actually 60g's, so yeah of course not all these fish will be in there long term. Especially the shubunkins, they're just growing out and will be going to a pond.

I still have time to setup another 60g, if I do I will just move over a couple of the fancies, but if I don't, I will give the orange oranda (nameless) and the red/white ryukin to the same friend who is taking the shubunkins.

The pic isn't really distorted, they're just young goldfish :)

I love your tank---it has a great look!

Thank you, I really wanted to keep it simple and easy to keep clean, and maximize my water volume. I'm running an xp3 on this tank for filtration so the water stays pristine.

Love all your button-eye goldfish! Lovely tank too. Very zen.

haha those button-eyes are my faves! Thank you glad you like it, I've posted a video here if you're interested.

Beautiful fish and tank.

Thank you :)

They are beautiful,indeed,Serg :mytank1: Is that a 100g? If I were you,I would take Pearl w/ me every place I went-MANY covetous eyes :peeka

Nah it's only 60g, and eventually only 6 fancies will be living there (including Pearl). I wish I knew of a local show, I would enter her if there was one. She's not perfect though, has some minor fin imperfections, but she's a definitely my favorite :)

Pearl is GORGEOUS!!!

Thank you! I'll try for better pics soon, these were just kinda hurried and out of focus.

They are all fabulous but Apollo is simply adorable!!! What a little sweetheart. :heart Beautiful tank as well. :)

Thank you Kristi, you know, Pearl always steals the show and I've always felt that Apollo never gets the attention she/he deserves. Apollo is almost exactly like Pearl only a ranchu instead of a ryukin.

Oh what a lovely looking tank you have, it looks very peaceful! smile.gif

Your fishies are just gorgeous, I love your baby ranchu, how cute! heartpump.gif

Thank you, one of my goals was to make it a peaceful tank to watch, and when I saw Apollo at the store, he stuck out because he was the only white ranchu in the tank, and the others were gold. There was a matte white/red ranchu in there that I wanted but I didn't get it. :(

I love the red bottom of the tank and Apollo is definately my favourite heartpump.gif

Apollo finally gets his/her due appreciation lol