Help Me Pick Out My Ranchu!

clone702008

well thanks for the help guys...so I pick c since it seems everyone prefer that one but I found a couple that I like that wasn't in the pics >.< like a black oranda with lion head wen growth (never had I seen a fish so black...and I have a black moor lol), Huge black ranchu, different calicos like A...and a few others. Sadly I couldn't get them :( since gf like the lion head most so I end up buying that one lol. Also pics really don't do the goldfish justice lol...since I thought they would be small from the pics but wow...they aren't

An oranda with a lionhead wen growth? I've only seen and owned tigerhead and goosehead types. Did you take pics of it?

Please post pics of your new ranchu.:) Congrats!

An oranda with a lionhead wen growth? I've only seen and owned tigerhead and goosehead types. Did you take pics of it?

Oh yes,pics please..........

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/clone702008/Photo23-1.jpg <---lionhead

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc315/clone702008/Photo24-1.jpg <---ranchu

here they are....and I really need to get a camera lol so hard to take good pics from my built in laptop webbie :krazy:

then u have to go find and buy/see one D: I didn't really have a camera so couldn't really take pics -_-