I'Ve Seen Everything Now

Anielynn

Well have a look at this. I am not going to spoil it by telling you what it is. But have a look at this. And don't miss the links at the bottom of the page. Some contain pics. Sometimes you have to see it to believe it. Ridiculous.

My linkhttp://www.senioryears.com/goldfish.html

I know. It doesn't make sense to me at all. How places would even lower their selves to something stupid and cruel as this.

Why can't bars just stick to normal things like wet tee shirt contests!?! Or maybe perhaps just drinking and playing pool!?!! This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Oh well, the world is full of incredibly stupid humans, so it doesn't surprise me. :(

At least there was one voice of reason. Although if she had known better she could've listed the various reasons why this was cruel. Like shooting at the fish with squirt guns. Assuming the water temp in the guns is different then the water the fish are in, that could kill the fish. What other kind of agents were in the gun before they were used to squirt at fish, soap? If not that then I am pretty sure the water has chlorine in it at least. Actually all that water has probably not been dechlorinated! Not to mention that just the water squirting at them alone could cause enough stress to kill the poor fish...or damage it in some way. It's sad that people do stupid things like this without considering what exactly they are doing to the poor fish.

"Gene Baierschmidt, executive director of the Humane Society of Utah, told a TV reporter, "We believe that animals have feelings like we do and they want to enjoy life. They can feel pain and fear and so we think when something like this happens, it can make people feel possibly unsympathetic to abuse of other life forms.""

Edited by brandon

Stomach churning tbh ill.gif

I really hope this doesn't become a craze over here in Britain sad.gif

WHY are these things still allowed to happen to fish??????? It makes me want to scream sometimes surely an animal is an animal full stop, if this was happening to hamsters or something fluffy there would be a huge outcry about it, but it's acceptable to do it to fish?????????? cry3.gif

Assuming the water temp in the guns is different then the water the fish are in, that could kill the fish. What other kind of agents were in the gun before they were used to squirt at fish, soap? If not that then I am pretty sure the water has chlorine in it at least. Actually all that water has probably not been dechlorinated! Not to mention that just the water squirting at them alone could cause enough stress to kill the poor fish...

+ 1. Exactly.

This was a popular summer fairground game here in Japan. But with fake fish as shown in this pic taken this summer:

P1070548.jpg