Meet Huxley'S Sister

hpsauce

Having lost Wellington and loving Huxley so much I decided to go back and pick another one.

I couldn't wait any longer and popped over to Dorset yesterday to choose one.

Choosing just one more was hard as there were two I really liked but I resisted and came home with just the one.

Here is Snufkin who I think is a female, her and Huxley hang around together in the QT tank which is very sweet.

IMG_6673.jpg

IMG_6643.jpg

IMG_6669.jpg

IMG_6658.jpg

IMG_6662.jpg

IMG_6672.jpg

And a little video of the two of them

th_HuxleySnufkin.jpg

These little fishies are seriously toooo cute! biggrin.gif You always seem to find such beautiful fish, it's very hard to find lovely fish where I am (sometimes your lucky if you even find one that is healthy or doesn't have some sort of disease, it can be very depressing sometimes) sad.gif

You take amazing photos of your babies, I just LOVE to look at all your pictures and Snufkin is such a sweet name!!

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the nice comments. Snufkin has settled in well so will dose them with wormer in the next few days.

Both Huxley and Snufkin are about 2 inches not counting their tails so still smallish.

They are suppose to be ranchu but neither have tucked tails although I have another ranchu whose tail tucked more as he matured so it might still happen but I like them better when they aren't as tucked as it badly affects their swimming which amkes me feel guilty.

They came from a group of about 30 so it was hard to just choose one each time as they had a real mix of colours although you could tell they were all from the same parents.

They came from a group of about 30 so it was hard to just choose one each time as they had a real mix of colours although you could tell they were all from the same parents.

That's not bad. I had to choose from over 100 and I ended up with 4 ryukins.ignore.gif