Happiness!

OldHag

I am happy right now, though I have a cold.

Because my fry are well again!!!

I lost 2 but the other four are doing just fine!!!

So some pics!

The brown one was heavily dropsied and the other were very slow, swimming probs.

100_0330.jpg

The 2 calicos were the first ones I found in pond. The tiny one in the front has it's own story, I slipped and fell in

pond while trying to catch it!rofl3.gif Splash! Don't think anybody saw me!

100_0327.jpg

So the other ones!

Yellow posing!

100_0351.jpg

My dear, dear Belly!!!heartpump.gifheartpump.gifheartpump.gif

100_0386.jpg

All four in that tank!

100_0353.jpg

Big fish tank.

Brownie, not brown anymore!

100_0365.jpg

Angus with his soft head, and his son Brownie underneath!

100_0367.jpg

All four in Big Fish Tank!

100_0379.jpg

Ooh yay update pics! In the first pic I thought one baby was upside down on the bottom until I realised that was the reflection in the shiny tank bottom.:doh11:

Nice to see Belly, dear Belly, she gave you so many worries before with her tummy problems didn't she, looking fine now.

And is that really Brownie ?? I can't believe that color change!He can come and join my gang of orange and blacks anytime, he'll fit right in :heart

Ooh yay update pics! In the first pic I thought one baby was upside down on the bottom until I realised that was the reflection in the shiny tank bottom.doh11.gif

Nice to see Belly, dear Belly, she gave you so many worries before with her tummy problems didn't she, looking fine now.

And is that really Brownie ?? I can't believe that color change!He can come and join my gang of orange and blacks anytime, he'll fit right in heartpump.gif

Yes it's the reflection! The bottom is so clean now, Flora the new plec keeps it shining!

And yes Belly! Everytime I look at her I remember her problems in the beginning of her life. I still have pics of her swollen body. I am so proud of her, my little special, daughter of Gullet. She is not so big, but I love her so!heartpump.gif

Yes I realised that Brownie nowadays looks like your fishies! Wish he would stay like that forever! It's really beautiful. I don't want him to be all orange...

Guest pond-fry

Awwww, they're so cute :)

Thanks for directing me to your post to see them. Its fun to see what they look like when they grow older.

Best of luck with those cuties :)