Is Any One Willing To Donate Photos

garmon

HP, That IS beauuuuuuuutiful :heart How big is your tank?Where did you get that wood and what kind is it? Are your plants mostly anubias?Sorry,not to get off topic,but I'm setting up a 170g and am looking for ideas :hummm

its coming along great . i still need a ryukin bubble eye and pearl scale . if it comes down to it i may go to the pet store and snap a photo if they have any. heres what the copyrighted pics will look like x6.jpg

HP, That IS beauuuuuuuutiful heartpump.gif How big is your tank?Where did you get that wood and what kind is it? Are your plants mostly anubias?Sorry,not to get off topic,but I'm setting up a 170g and am looking for ideas post-4056-1113060392.gif

Thanks, the tank is about 120 gallons.

The bogwood came from a couple of places, some from local lfs and some of ebay but that won't be much help to you as I am in the UK. The plants tied to the bogwood are various types of anubis, with some java fern on rocks and Cryptocoryne Becketii on the tank floor and Crinum Thaianum or Onion bulb plants at the back

if you still need some more here are a couple of my guys:)

bartleby-1.jpg

indica-1.jpg

lelu-1.jpg

is that bartleby from rain garden . he looks great. the article is done already and scheduled for friday. you can go to davesgarden.com to see it on fri morning. ill post a link as well. remember that its an overview and i may have left some info out about fish-keeping. theres just to much to fit in one article. its the readers responsibility to do as much research as possible. its really to spark imagination

Garmon- do you still need a pearlie and bubble eye pic or are you done? (See pearlie pic in my sig and Ill be back in a bit with more).

Yes its really nice and straightforward. Incidentally I would love to see pix of your secret garden, that is if it would not make you feel it wasn't secret anymore! It sounds heavenly and a tranquil oasis.

oh trinket you opened pandoras box asking to see garden pics! here ya go lol

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

this is the beginning of a lotus bog

DSC01080.jpg

part of a mini garden. i made the house out of concrete

DSC01304.jpg

lotus in the foreground daylilies and raspberries in the back

DSC01396.jpg

mini dish garden

DSC01618.jpg

what every fish lover wants to see.. hubby building a pond DSC02016.jpg

here is the pond the area is unfinished and the little water wheel has to be sealed with a marine paint before i can run it with the fish in there. but its a start. im collecting rocks and planning the hard scape around it. hubby made a mention of koi so we may end up with a water back yard and only small places of land to walk. wouldnt that be great DSC02209.jpg

Well done with the article and I love your garden.

One small thing, the address for the Raingarden takes you to Raindrop Landscape Consulting and Project Management, think you meant these people http://www.raingarden.us/

Well done with the article and I love your garden.

One small thing, the address for the Raingarden takes you to Raindrop Landscape Consulting and Project Management, think you meant these people http://www.raingarden.us/

hey thanks. my editor added the linksat the end, i forgot to add the ones in the credits i can fix it.

Oh its BEAUTIFUL!! I love roses. You have some exquisite ones. All in perfect full bloom too. The white cluster is just amazing. And I love how your garden has that look of discovery about it, raspberries tucked in behind and the mini garden. I see what you mean about something to stumble on and admire at every step! Your pond was made fast! How exciting :D

WoW!! Good Job!! ON BOTH the article AND the pond!! The article was SO well done! And the garden is amazing!

The pic of your hubby bent over digging you a pond may VERY WELL get many not so industrious hubbies in trouble!! LOL!!

Edited by Jeana727