Goldfish Zen - Video

Cohazard

I love these little ones. My 120g is like a crazy busy city and I always have to make sure everyone in that tank gets along and is getting their fair share of food, etc...

but my goldfish are always able to inspire peace with me, I feel like I can really relax when I'm on my bed watching them.

That is super relaxing tank to watch, I could totally fall asleep to it! Getting sleepy now.... zzzzz.... I still love your red paint on the ground. You haven't had any troubles with having a bubble eye or a single tail fish in there all mixed together like that?

That is super relaxing tank to watch, I could totally fall asleep to it! Getting sleepy now.... zzzzz.... I still love your red paint on the ground. You haven't had any troubles with having a bubble eye or a single tail fish in there all mixed together like that?

haha it's true, I usually end up asleep, not because the tank is boring but from relaxing too much lol

So far no problems, but these are not permanent inhabitants. The single tails will be going to a pond of my friend, and so far the bubble eye and the ranchu are able to compete very well for food.

I am loving that red paint! Seriously thinking about adding red to the bottom of my tank.

The nice thing about this video is that the color is true, except the background, it's brighter in person. It was easy to do, I didnt even use painters tape, I used clear scotch tape and news paper to protect the plastic molding, and the opening of the tank, then spray painted two coats of burgandy on the back and bottom, then painted two coats of black on top of that, then used black electrical tape along the back pane to protect the paint from scratches.

I agree, the red is awesome! Your fish are great to watch :)

Thank you Kymie :) I hope to see more videos of peoples fish. I love pics but I like seeing what you get to see, their gracefulness, goofyness, etc...

i love the red paint to and the white ryukin is the star of the show i must say

She is, Pearl can't help it since she's bigger than the rest lol I can still remember seeing her in the tank and I knew I couldn't leave without her. I setup this tank for her and only added other goldies because I had space lol

Man you should put a "may cause drowsiness" warning on your post it's friday night and i'm ready for sleep lol. Such a wonderful tank...I LOVE you're white ryukin and i'm an oranda girlheartpump.gif

lol is there such a thing as too Zen? lol

I am loving that red paint! Seriously thinking about adding red to the bottom of my tank.

The nice thing about this video is that the color is true, except the background, it's brighter in person. It was easy to do, I didnt even use painters tape, I used clear scotch tape and news paper to protect the plastic molding, and the opening of the tank, then spray painted two coats of burgandy on the back and bottom, then painted two coats of black on top of that, then used black electrical tape along the back pane to protect the paint from scratches.

I'm thinking about trying a color paper to see it that will work. Also, I have to consider that I have a 220 gallon tank, and that may be impossible to do right now.

Very fun video

all nice fish

ur bubble eye sure has some nice "bubbles"

I was looking for one with large bubbles and saw this one in a tank of blacks. Wish I woulda gotten a black too lol

I'm thinking about trying a color paper to see it that will work. Also, I have to consider that I have a 220 gallon tank, and that may be impossible to do right now.

I know what you mean, I wanted to do this to my 120g but the thought of setting up holding tanks for all the polypterus and angels etc... and then moving the tank around... ugh I'll stick to the way it is lol

Your white Ryukin is an absolute angel. I LOVE it.

Thank you, she owns my heart, though the pearlscale is coming up in rank lol

I'll post a photo thread with individual pics if I can mange them :)