Pictures Of The Guys!

kshepherd87

I haven't posted pictures of all my babies yet so I thought I'd get my camera out tonight!

Here's Molko:

Molko.jpg

And Molko's other side:

MolkoSide2.jpg

Marley:

Marley2.jpg

Marley again:

Marley1.jpg

Rico:

Rico.jpg

Lola:

Lola.jpg

Gnarly:

Gnarly1.jpg

Gnarly and his big pretty wen :)

Gnarly2.jpg

And here's Bluey, technically not a fish but still very cute!

P9150396.jpg

So that's everyone apart from my baby black moor - I took about a billion pictures of him and in every one he looks like a blurry hammerhead tadpole, maybe next time!

Oh Kymie, There all so cute!!!...How old are they now??They all look so big compared to mine!!!Thanks for sharing the Pic's of the Guys!!!!(lol)

Thanks :) I love them so much! I got them all fairly big apart from Rico, he is around an inch and a half long whereas the others are between 2 and 4 inches at the moment. My baby black moor who isn't pictured here was about half an inch long when I got him, he's just under an inch now - I wanted to watch at least one of my babies grow up!

i'm coming to your house and stealing them from you!

No way! I'll beat you to it!! Marley and Gnarly are MINE! You cannot post pics of orandas that cute and chubby and not expect people to want to steal them lol AWWWW!!!! They all look really nice! Bluey too! :)

Hehe, thanks :) Marley and Gnarly are my favourites - don't tell the others though!! Gnarly has a broken dorsal fin (the spiny bit that holds it up at the front) hence the name but he's still just as beautiful in my eyes :heart

i'm coming to your house and stealing them from you!

No way! I'll beat you to it!! Marley and Gnarly are MINE! You cannot post pics of orandas that cute and chubby and not expect people to want to steal them lol AWWWW!!!! They all look really nice! Bluey too! smile.gif

whatever CountryLova i started driving to her house right after i posted that so i have a half day's head start and i'm totally going to beat you to them!

whatever CountryLova i started driving to her house right after i posted that so i have a half day's head start and i'm totally going to beat you to them!

How DARE you!?! Do you REALLY wanna start with me?! :rofl

Heeey guess what guys?! Right after I saw this post I went to one of the pet s marts near me.. They had a cute fat chubby cheeked red oranda that looked JUST like Gnarly!! Omg.. It was $27. It was sooooo adorable! I kept running back over and my friends were pulling me away saying "NO more fish!" and I said "I know I know but I just gotta look one more time!". It was SUPER CUTE!. Seriously almost identical to Gnarly.. I snuck a few pics but I don't know if they turned out.

This whole "closed system of fish" things is harder then I thought! I kept telling myself "no no no" But if anyone else is looking for a fish like Gnarly, he's ALL yours. (AHem, Mrs Mohr?!)

I couldn't swore I posted a reply here, apparently not so anyway.

Kymie your fish stunners and although I don't like to pick favourites Molko is my fav. :D

And here's Bluey, technically not a fish but still very cute!

LOL :rofl technically I agree it's more of a umm..thing with fur...cat! But it's cute, I showed my sister and she :heart so watch out :P

Edited by Powerdragon

How DARE you!?! Do you REALLY wanna start with me?! :rofl

Heeey guess what guys?! Right after I saw this post I went to one of the pet s marts near me.. They had a cute fat chubby cheeked red oranda that looked JUST like Gnarly!! Omg.. It was $27. It was sooooo adorable! I kept running back over and my friends were pulling me away saying "NO more fish!" and I said "I know I know but I just gotta look one more time!". It was SUPER CUTE!. Seriously almost identical to Gnarly.. I snuck a few pics but I don't know if they turned out.

This whole "closed system of fish" things is harder then I thought! I kept telling myself "no no no" But if anyone else is looking for a fish like Gnarly, he's ALL yours. (AHem, Mrs Mohr?!)

Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it!

Haha, I'm such a bad influence!

Guest myggpippis

Really nice fish!

I love your calico!

Have just bought two of these.

But they are so small yet so they are hiding in the plants so I hardly ever see them! :rolleyes:

How DARE you!?! Do you REALLY wanna start with me?! rofl3.gif

Of course I wanna start with you CountryLovah...you're my fav to start with so lets go chickyhah.gif

You should have gotten silly b/c i'm almost to kymie's house!

Those cute little chubby face babies need to come live with MEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!! Orandas are my favorite !! For some reason my little Suki is turning out long and skinny. But i love her anyway.

PS: i can't believe your cat is 11 years old...she doesn't look a day over five lol

Aww thanks, I told Bluey you said that and she's now licking my hand and purring! Haha! You should have seen her 6 months ago when we adopted her, she was so fat she was about 3 times the size she is now! My poor baby, she's only just come off her diet!

PS: i can't believe your cat is 11 years old...she doesn't look a day over five lol

Aww thanks, I told Bluey you said that and she's now licking my hand and purring! Haha! You should have seen her 6 months ago when we adopted her, she was so fat she was about 3 times the size she is now! My poor baby, she's only just come off her diet!

see all woman love a compliment on their age...human or not!

I've uploaded the pics I took of that fish at the store. I just need to make them smaller so I can post them here. The fish IS cute and IS a look alike, but not NEARLY as cute as your baby! :heart Im just posting this now to remind myself to get those pics LOL