I Know Goldies Poo Alot But This Is Ridiculous!

jennybugs

He just gets fed every other day on a mix of bloodworm, enriched brine shrimp, saki hikari fancy goldfish pellets, peas, cucumber, lettuce. You know, a general smorgasbord but not all at once :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day two of the big starve and none of the fish are talking to me :lol:

Hi jennybugs,

I just wanted to stop by and lend some support :) I had to practically stay out of my livingroom for 3 days-it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard not to feed them for that long! I had to tell myself that they did NOT have little fish watches on to gage how long it had been since their last meal! Hang in there :heart

Sea serpents :lol:

I swear Roger is not overfed. They get fed once every other day. It's only him who makes these poop chains.

I have been avoiding the tank I have to say. They always swim up to me when I look in although it is easy to not feed them as I know they are going to benefit eventually. I will be happy to see them eat their peas though :D

Thanks for the moral support :D

wow that really says it....he is full of crap :lol

:lol::lol:

He's almost empty now i'd say.

Peas Pudding for the three of them tomorrow for 3 days. They even look like they're saying 'peas please' every time I look at them now :D

Well it's day 2 of the great Pea feast and Roger's still managing to produce a 3 incher! I cannot understand where it's all coming from. It's long and thin with food in and green :yeah: I just hope he's not sick :ill

Edited by jennybugs

Fishy poop I can cope with...not sure I'd manage nappies :doh11:

Ok, so first it was Roger, then they were ALL starved for 3 days and on day 3 of the great pea feast look what Curly decides to do

66.jpg

Roger inspects and then tries to copy! I didn't get his effort on camera though

67.jpg

68.jpg

I really would like to know what on earth they are thinking!!! The only one behaving is Freckles! The goldies in my other tank don't do this :krazy::doh11::rofl

I just read this thread after being away for a while, you've just made my day, especially with all the little fishy-faces! What camera do you use? I'm looking to invest in a new one with a faster shutter speed and you always seem to get such great pics!

I use a Fuji Bridge camera. The FinePix S9600. It's a really nice camera with lots of plus points and only a few minuses :D