I Know Goldies Poo Alot But This Is Ridiculous!

jennybugs

Our Roger is reknowned for his incredible ability to produce mega poops and today has been no exception.

I wish I'd been able to clean the glass better but this photo says it all...even down to Curly's reaction :doh11:

poo2.jpg

:rofl

I has gone now but I had to capture it for the record else you would never have believed me

poo5.jpg

not a care in the world!

poo6.jpg

I'm uploading a video clip. Gross? :blink:

I know the others poo alot but not like Roger does. Is this something to be worried about/a problem I can address? They have a good varied diet of greens, live and frozen foods and Saki Hikari probiotic food but only Roger produces such sausages! :rolleyes:

th_SDC11046.jpg

Edited by jennybugs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only Curly that has this amazing ability. Maybe I should write to Guiness World Records :lol:

Edited by jennybugs

poop like that indicates he is constipated. you will have to fast your fish then feed peas for 3 days before going back to normal diet

He's had some peas, but it befuddles me how poop like that indicates constipation! :blink: It doesn't stay there for ages or take ages to be produced either.

I've just looked at this...

Long thin poop: Same color as there food but its thin and long. This normally caused by stress and not eating well. Fish should be closely watched.

White poop with air bubbles: There isnt any color to the poop and there is air trapped in the poop. This is signs of constipation, the food isnt being prossed in the fish. Fish should be not feed for three days and then feed nothing but peas for three days.

Thin white poop: There isnt any color to the poop. This is a sign of a bacterial infection inside of the fish. Fish should be placed on Anitoboitics and feed nothing but anitibotic foods.

Long clear (zig zag) with air bubbles: There isnt any color to the poop but it is long and with air bubbles in the poop. This is normally the fish reabsorbing eggs.

Long and thick poop: The poop is long but the same color as the food you feed them but it trails the fish. This fish is feed to much and is alittle consitapated. Fish shouldnt be feed for three days.

Short to medium poop: Good healthy poop should be the same color as what you have feed them. The poop should be short to medium length and not be trailing the fish for long lengths of time.

and know the poop to be long, but I wouldn't class it as thick. He's fed every other day so wouldn't say he's overfed either.

I have fed him peas as said, but it says for long thick poop to starve him for 3 days?

Now I'm all confused.

Edited by jennybugs

Luckily he doesn't do that too often but it's more than I'd like him to do it!

So starve for 3 days then peas for 3 days it is. The whole lot of them will have to go through it as there's no way I can single him out and don't have a suitable QT tank/filter at the mo due to buying two beautiful bettas yesterday. Great timing by Roger :rolleyes:

Freckles certainly is a big girl Helen, but Curly is bigger than her now lenght wise, just not belly to back wise :heart

I didn't realise Curly had pulled that expression until I was tidying up the pics. As said, I couldn't do it again if I tried!

It was only later that I did start to wonder if Roger actually had a n issue of sorts as he's the only one who does it to that, erm, length :rofl

Day one of the big starve has commenced :ill

You guys CRACK ME UP here rofl3.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I can say is that fish HAS TO BE a male rofl3.gif

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarofl3.gifrofl3.gifrofl3.gifrofl3.gif are you insinuating that men are full of crap b/c i would have to agree with you ha ha just kidding :)