Aquaclear Intake Tubes

jody

I need to extend my intake tube for my AquaClear 50 (200) and I cant seem to find any tubes to extend mine to the bottom of my tall tank. Anybody know if you can buy them seperately? Also if anybody has some spare ones I would buy them from you. I need 2-3 tubes.

I need to extend my intake tube for my AquaClear 50 (200) and I cant seem to find any tubes to extend mine to the bottom of my tall tank. Anybody know if you can buy them seperately? Also if anybody has some spare ones I would buy them from you. I need 2-3 tubes.

You can buy them separately. Big Al's sells them. I bought a couple for my AQ 110's.

You can buy them separately. Big Al's sells them. I bought a couple for my AQ 110's.

Thats great! I found them. Thankssmile.gif