New Fish

caitie

newfish.gif Just wanted to share some pictures of my two new babies. They are still rather small but I think they are cute. I got them Saturday just before the store closed. They were in the main display tank and they usually don't sell those fish. But they were in with huge goldfish and they looked so scared. I talked to the manager and he finally agreed to sell them to me. I think he wanted to get rid of me so he could close his store.wink.gif So I came home with a blackmoor and a fantail. They are still very nervous in the qt tank but I got a few bad pictures of them. Now I'm trying to find names for them, I thought for the blackmoor maybe Othello. The fantail I'm still looking. Suggestions would be welcome.

DSCF3489.jpg

DSCF3486.jpg

DSCF3478.jpg

Pretty fish! Since you have Othello, how about naming the fantail Desdemona?

I just love looking at other people's new fish, since I have no room or time for more fish myself. :)

Thanks everybody. I really couldn't resist them. They looked so small compared to the others. rolleyes.gif

Aww I love them...I wond what color he faintail is going to be!

Right now he seems to be mostly silver grey and a bit of bronze on his back. It makes quite a contrast with the blackmoor. And the blackmoor has a white tummy so maybe he'll turn into a panda?biggrin.gif