More Pics Of Moo

Trinket

Ranchu Dressing asked me if I had more pix of Moo. So here is a thread of them. Moo started out as 'Calypso', which turned out to be very fitting as he changed color so dramatically. The cow/patch look made me rename him Moo, which was Andrea/Ranchugirls reaction -in a post -to his color change!

Well I got Moo about 6 years ago. I think he cost me about 100 yen which is about 10 cents I think. Here he is a few weeks after purchase:Calypandtigeratfirst.jpg

He jumped into the net when I was trying to fish out a different fishy -didnt have the heart to put him back and figured he was meant to be coming home with me (who was it said they choose us..)so home he came.

To the 55 gallon with Mamma Flap.

CalandFlap.jpg

The beginning of their love story.

Moo grew: jfry021.jpg

And changed color, the white became much more intense:P1050732.jpg

P1020759-1.jpg

P1030637.jpg

P1050730.jpg

P1020767.jpg

And Moo had babies, lots. One that looks quite like him!

P1020385.jpg

He's in my avator too :D

I always love seeing pictures of Moo too. His coloring is gorgeous and it is fun to see how he's progressed over the years. You never really know what color you will end up with, with goldfish!

Thankyou!! Hidr, the thread was for anyone ya silly :D thanks for looking!

Alistair and Claire ~ the color change is so exciting. When we get them as babies, seems there are even more changes to watch them go through.

He's so cute!

I especially like the picture from the top with his lips stuck out. It looks like he's moo-ing! :teehee

Oh, WOW. Just ... WOW. Seriously. Moo is absolutely exquisite! I've never seen that kind of "cow spot" coloration on a fish before. And the idea that this gorgeous gem of a fish was purchased for a dime at an LFS thrills me. I mean, we all totally see the beauty in our fish, whether they cost 10 cents or hundreds of dollars. But to think that a humble 10-cent goldfish became THAT is, quite simply, thrilling.

THANK YOU for sharing! That pic in your avatar had been teasing me for weeks -- I'm now a full-blown Moo fan!