New Fish

Kev

Hey guysssssss

i got a new fish the other day, and dropped him into the qt tank with a sick fish thats just got better a few days before.

when he first went in (deffo HE) he was getting chased all over by the fish thats in there first, then a few hours later it stopped (normal behaviour when you add a new fish)

So i wake up this morning to find the new guy chasing the old one all over the shop, his head GLUED to her anal..... and hes got tubercules on his front fins but not his gill covers (he got chubby cheeks, maybe i just cant see them?)

so, the problem is they ar eto small to breed !!! 2 inches each.... is it a danger to leave them in together ?

thanks for any help guys,

Kev :)

Wow, Kev, they really got it going, hm? If the female does not appear stressed, they should be good together...

Don't be fooled by the size of a fish, they can be older than you think. I got 2 dozen little ranchu from Gunn a year ago in April, and they all grew to be different sizes. I have a little thing, that never grew an inch, and if you would see it in the store, you'd think its a baby, but in reality is over a year old now!......

Archived