So Here Is My Plan

Snider82

Wow, what a difference from the single rock in the earlier pics! Looking forward to seeing it develop more :) I think the tank background works pretty well with it too :)

thanks!, i'v grown to the back ground. if seen picture and how too's about building rock walls for tanks, lots of work and patients envolved. something to think about in the later future.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ordered a drill bit and some bulkheads for my tank. going to make a sump :) i did alot of research about overflow's and sumps. and watched DIY vidios and im ready to drill my tank. i will post when it comes in and let you know how it goes.

Oh this is going to be interesting to watch hun, never drilled a hole in the tank :o

lol. thats for sure Koko. its going be be kinds nerve wracking, thats why shawana has decided to leave the house for the drilling day. lol

if she stays here tho, she could vidio tape it to post on you tube.......

lol. thats for sure Koko. its going be be kinds nerve wracking, thats why shawna has decided to leave the house for the drilling day. lol

if she stays here tho, she could vidio tape it to post on you tube.......

Im not sure how I would be able to cover my eyes and hold a camera. :whatjust: