Texas Koi And Fancy Goldfish Society

I have never been to a show before but i would love to go to one. I am trying to figure out a way to find the closest ones and when they will be held. So i have found this one. Has any one been to this one before? It would be a heck of a drive. I have to make sure if we drive that far that it is going to be worth it. Or else my other half may kill me. The shows you guys have been to lately definitely look like they would have been worth it. Are there any that are held closer to Arkansas that any of you know about?

• 1 year later...

I want to go to this really bad! It's one hour an 45 minutes from me.I don't know anyone to go with with me that would enjoy it. The advertising sounds good except that they still have some spaces left for showing fancy fish.

I've never been to this show. It's a good 3 hour drive for me and the rest of my family always seems to have something they would rather do than spend 6 hours in the car in one day. It always sound so good that maybe I'll try someday.