Koi Pix From Portland, Or '09 Koi And Gf Show!

arabpaso

• Supporter

Sorry I didn't get to see you there, we went yesterday and only stayed about 2 hours as we got there late and I bought a fish. Plus we were driving home, not staying the night. Thank you fo rhte gorgeous pictures!

Nice pictures. Looks like you got around to see more of them than me. When I was there they were still doing the judging and had the center all roped off. I could only walk the parimeter, and one side had that shade tarp on to sheild off the heat.

Did you get any of the fancies?

Beautiful pics Kristi!

I have never seen a black fish with those unique white fin tips. Really nice.

Thanks! Sorry I didn't get to meet any of you guys but I did have a great time. Yes, I did get some pix of the fancy gf and just posted them in the gf photos. I now see there is a koi/pond photo section, so guess I put these in the wrong place--oops! That black koi was quite pretty and def unique. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, I was at the coast all week where it got up to 65 on Wednesday, just 42 degrees cooler than it was in Portland. ;-) But when I got home I swear I had twice as many plants in my pond. I've been trying to give away the hyacinths, but apparently everyone else experienced the growth surge as well. But with all the cover, my fish have become much more active, though I can usually only see each one for about a seconds as it swims from plant to plant.

• 1 month later...